Yield Operations Specialist
London, United Kingdom
EMEA – Revenue Operations /
At Digital Turbine, we make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers — intelligently connecting people in more ways, across more devices. We provide app publishers and advertisers with powerful ads and experiences that captivate consumers, fuel performance, and help telecoms and OEMs supercharge awareness, acquisition, and monetization. In a rapidly evolving industry, we are constantly innovating and creating better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers across the mobile ecosystem.
We are looking for a highly analytical, and detailed oriented Yield Ops, who will report directly to the Senior Yield Manager. The role will entail logical, data driven analysis on day to day metrics, along with helping troubleshooting campaign performance and delivery, and collaboration across a mix of internal teams. Great attention to detail will be required as the candidate provides support for the Yield team and carries out process tasks.
- Provide support when new devices are lighting up, generating new SIDs, programming house apps and relevant campaigns.
- Ensuring that data configuration and reporting is all aligned to capture data
- QA titles submitted for approvals and submit to carriers
- Maintain upkeep of Wiki pages, ensuring all required information is kept up to date
- Troubleshoot & solve issues related to operational setup, campaign performance, tracking, reporting, and other platform functionality
- Assist in monitoring daily reports, generated through internal slack channels, ensuring delivery is as it should be across house apps
- Be the first eyes on newly programmed campaigns and verify data is pulling through correctly, flagging any areas of concern
- Supporting the Global Yield Team with Performance Monitoring and Analysis
- Collaborate closely with the sales, account managers, and operations team to provide data-driven insights that guide strategic decision-making and revenue growth.
- Analyze and monitor day to day carrier metrics, and understanding the trends and providing insights to the Yield Managers
- Identify opportunities where revenue gaps are and provide strategic suggestions to the Sales/AM team to gain as much revenue as possible
- Support the Yield team to ensure margin and performance are maintained across the carriers
- 1-2 years of experience, in a similar or analytical role preferably in Adtech Space
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills to multi-task & manage various priorities simultaneously
- Highly self-motivated, with a positive attitude and proactive approach
- Problem-solving mindset and ability to troubleshoot & identify technical issues under time-sensitive situations
- Strong analytical skills and business orientation and able to translate complex data into actionable insights
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate efficiently within a cross functional team
- Exceptional communication skills
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in Excel and Tableau
- Experience in SQL and Power Point
About Digital Turbine:
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) powers superior mobile consumer experiences and results for the world’s leading telcos, advertisers and publishers. Our end-to-end platform uniquely simplifies the ability to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization — connecting our partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and partners, driving better outcomes.
To view our Global Recruitment Privacy Notice, please click here.