Lead Elixir Engineer
EMEA – On Device Solutions - Tech /
At Digital Turbine, we make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers — intelligently connecting people in more ways, across more devices. We provide app publishers and advertisers with powerful ads and experiences that captivate consumers, fuel performance, and help telecoms and OEMs supercharge awareness, acquisition, and monetization. In a rapidly evolving industry, we are constantly innovating and creating better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers across the mobile ecosystem.
Digital Turbine is seeking a Lead Elixir Engineer to join our team and be an important part in building its next-generation of products. You will work closely with a team and help develop and deliver high quality Elixir based solutions that will help drive our business to new levels. Your globally distributed, full stack team will focus on building well designed and efficient microservice architectures to help our business operations move forward with new features and capabilities. Our teams are organized into agile, cross-functional teams that cover the full software development lifecycle. Candidates will have full working rights in the base location of the role (Warsaw, Poland) and willing to work hybrid at our Warsaw Site
About the Role:
- You will design and create unique solutions with Elixir to improve the availability, latency, and efficiency of company's range of products.
- You will develop, design, participate in code reviews, and ensure overall quality
- You will leverage and implement industry best practices to maximize software development performance, efficiency, and quality
- You will collaborate with other teams as needed (design, backend engineering, DevOps, product mgmt, QA) for maximum effectiveness
- You will provide application support as needed
- Full working rights in the base location of the role (Warsaw, Poland) and willing to work hybrid at our Warsaw Site
- You will have strong industry track record in software development, with a focus on Elixir based solutions.
- You will have extensive experience building enterprise scale software leveraging the Elixir based ecosystem
- You will possess the ability to work independently while also collaborating with a team to build software solutions
- Experience designing and building microservice architectures
- Experience collaborating with frontend engineers to build efficient and scalable backend RESTful APIs
- ]Working knowledge of Kubernetes services
- Excellent knowledge of modern day cloud platforms (e.g., AWS or GCP)
- Experience working with Postgres, DynamoDB or other RDBMS and NoSQL data stores
- Solid understanding of software development best practices, methodologies, and previous work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience working in agile engineering environments (e.g., Scrum)
About Digital Turbine:
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) powers superior mobile consumer experiences and results for the world’s leading telcos, advertisers and publishers. Our end-to-end platform uniquely simplifies the ability to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization — connecting our partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and partners, driving better outcomes.
To view our Global Recruitment Privacy Notice, please click here.