Part Time Workplace Assistant
Arlington, VA /
North America – People /
At Digital Turbine, we make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers — intelligently connecting people in more ways, across more devices. We provide app publishers and advertisers with powerful ads and experiences that captivate consumers, fuel performance, and help telecoms and OEMs supercharge awareness, acquisition, and monetization. In a rapidly evolving industry, we are constantly innovating and creating better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers across the mobile ecosystem.
The Workplace Assistant will work closely with our Global Workplace Operations team and local leaders to support events, staff, and general organizational activities at Digital Turbine’s Arlington, VA office.
$25 - $25 an hour
About the role:
· Managing relationships with external suppliers such as food and beverage providers, property management, security companies, health and safety consultants, utilities companies, etc.
· Organizing regular office events in Arlington for staff such as management breakfasts, lunches and activities.
· Use JIRA to manage all facility issues and request.
· Maintaining all common areas of the office (e.g. kitchen, lounges, meeting rooms, etc) by keeping them stocked and organized.
· Facilitating office shipping and receiving.
· Support onboarding and offboarding of employees onsite.
· Overseeing the day-to-day of senior leaders’ calendars, travel arrangements, expense reporting and other support functions.
· Liaising with the Workplace and Leadership teams to support meetings and other senior leadership team activities.
· This is a contract 1099 position, so you must be able to generate invoices to receive payment.
· Previous experience as an office manager and/or executive assistant, ideally in a fast-paced company.
· Ability to act as filter on leaders’ calendar and other requests.
· An intuitive sense of prioritization, ability to quickly shuffle priorities and seamlessly shift between tasks.
· Ability to set priorities, stay focused, and manage time in a fast paced environment.
· Ability to establish strong relationships at all levels and across functions within the organization.
· A growth mindset and curiosity to understand how things work.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· A proactive, helpful and solutions-focused approach and outgoing personality.
About Digital Turbine:
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) powers superior mobile consumer experiences and results for the world’s leading telcos, advertisers and publishers. Our end-to-end platform uniquely simplifies the ability to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization — connecting our partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and partners, driving better outcomes.
To view our Global Recruitment Privacy Notice, please click here.