Senior Program Manager (m/f/d)
EMEA – Engineering Ops /
At Digital Turbine, we make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers — intelligently connecting people in more ways, across more devices. We provide app publishers and advertisers with powerful ads and experiences that captivate consumers, fuel performance, and help telecoms and OEMs supercharge awareness, acquisition, and monetization. In a rapidly evolving industry, we are constantly innovating and creating better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers across the mobile ecosystem.
About the Role:
- In this role, you will cross-matrix manage a global team for delivering enterprise software at scale across all of the business units
- Developing and implementing project management methodologies, standards, and processes to improve project delivery efficiency and quality
- Drive change across products by leveraging various project management methodologies, tools, and processes
- PMO Process Improvement: Continuously evaluating and enhancing PMO processes, tools, and methodologies to optimize project management practices.
- Strong technical background in agile delivery of enterprise software projects
- Ensure projects are staffed appropriately, mitigate risk, and meet budget expectations
- Standardize project execution, define and communicate roles and responsibilities for technical & functional teams to ensure delivery of positive business outcomes.
- Monitor and report on schedule and budget variances across the Project portfolios and facilitating effective communication and reviews - managing expectations and addressing concerns of sponsors and stakeholders.
- Develop communication strategies and lead change management processes with key stakeholders globally.
- Risk and Issue Management: Identifying and assessing project risks and issues are recorded.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution required
- 5+ years of experience in a corporate technology delivery role, specifically supporting the end-to-end introduction of large-scale Enterprise Software projects across multiple business units
- Relentless passion to own all phases of the overall end-to-end delivery of the project and ability to hustle through the entire organization to get things done
- The candidate should possess inherent leadership skills, strong project management expertise, project portfolio insight, ability to create strategic content and executive-level presentations for strategy, capabilities, and technology.
- This position will leverage leading program and project management practices and methodologies to enable world-class delivery of technology programs
- Strong understanding of software delivery lifecycles and their critical approval gates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for interacting with peers, management, and senior leadership.
- Extensive experience successfully working with and managing multiple stakeholders with competing priorities and interests
- Extensive experience leading remote project teams with cross-cultural and multi-continent internal and external project resources
- Deep knowledge of PMO Processes - Demand, Resource, Risk
- Identifying improvement opportunities in the project management processes, frameworks, and standards and ensuring adherence to them.
About Digital Turbine:
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) powers superior mobile consumer experiences and results for the world’s leading telcos, advertisers and publishers. Our end-to-end platform uniquely simplifies the ability to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization — connecting our partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and partners, driving better outcomes.
To view our Global Recruitment Privacy Notice, please click here.