Regional Cybersecurity and Compliance Expert
Petach Tikva /
Digital Turbine – Technology & IT /
At Digital Turbine, we want to create simpler ways for consumers to discover the apps and content they love. Through our partnerships with leading carriers and OEMs, we create new frictionless experiences on smartphones that allow brands and advertisers to reach users at an unprecedented scale. In a rapidly changing industry, we are always looking to create better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers in the mobile ecosystem.
We are actively seeking a Regional Cybersecurity and Compliance Lead who is responsible for the cyber security, threat intelligence, risk management, incident response and governance/compliance of Digital Turbine’s assets in Israel and Europe. This role will be the regional process owner of all assurance activities ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of customer, partner, employee and business information and services. This role will support the development, review, organization and maintenance of the company’s policies and procedures for the entities in scope in accordance with regulatory requirements, best practices and standards for cyber security.
- Work directly with business and legal partners in Israel and Europe to facilitate cybersecurity assessment and risk management processes
- Be the single point of contact (SPOC) for all things related to cybersecurity and compliance, liaise with the central cybersecurity team in the US and ensure that policies, standards and procedures are being implemented as designed
- Be an authoritative voice in the region and articulate convincingly the security risks and rationale for prioritized solutions in a risk-based approach that outlines risk tradeoffs and tolerance
- Lead, plan and test incident and response process pursuing threats to the company assets, including customer and partner facing discussion of the event
- Help develop security policies and procedures that provide adequate business application protection levering the company's core business requirements
- Lead advanced security analytics efforts for continuous security monitoring and support platform modernization efforts in container and microservices architecture
- Manage relationships with regional security vendors and lead incident response and remediation efforts for the region
- Assist with the overall business technology planning, providing current knowledge and future vision of technology and systems with a focus on cyber security and risk management
- Responsible for monthly financial tracking of project and operational spend
- Effectively communicate best practices and standards for the implementation of security technologies
- Oversee research, selection, testing, deployment, and maintenance of security products
- Oversee a team responsible for managing the region’s security measures ranging from Web Application Firewalls, DLP, IDP, VPN solution, endpoint management and SIEM, etc.
- Encourage a culture of security awareness and evangelize security best practices and principles with application development teams
- Oversee and maintain 24x7x365 coverage and support for security systems
- Oversee daily operational processes for all information security systems and adhere to change control processes
- Participate in tier 2 and tier 3 security operations support and information security incidents
- 10+ years of experience in managing complex, highly technical security infrastructure environments, preferably in public clouds with Compliance and Regulatory requirements associated with publicly traded companies
- Hands-on experience working with a wide range of cloud and mobile security technologies such as web application firewalls (WAFs), endpoint management and response tools, privileged access management tools, encryption, PKI, certificate pinning, vulnerability management, container and container orchestration security and identity and access management tools
- Experience with Secure Software Development Life Cycle (S-SDLC), application security frameworks, design patterns, and assessment tools.
- Knowledge in DevOps and CI/CD pipeline security
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security, Computer Science or Computer/Electrical Engineering, and/or equivalent field experience
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Cloud Certification Training (GCP) certified
- Prior divisional CISO or BISO roles especially in public companies
- Professional Security Certification such as CEH or Security
- Ability to listen and integrate ideas from diverse views, build and maintain respectful relationships, collaborate with others, and resolve conflicts constructively
Preferred Qualifications for this role:
Employment decisions are based on the principles of equal opportunity and affirmative action; without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Digital Turbine
Digital Turbine is the largest independent mobile growth platform and levels up the landscape for advertisers, publishers, carriers, and OEMs. By integrating a full ad stack with proprietary technology built into devices by wireless operators and OEMs, Digital Turbine supercharges advertising and monetization. As a titan of ad tech, we simplify mobile growth and monetization for publishers and advertisers.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer and committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives!