Team Lead Software Engineering*
Berlin, Germany /
EMEA – App Growth Platform - Tech /
At Digital Turbine, we make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers — intelligently connecting people in more ways, across more devices. We provide app publishers and advertisers with powerful ads and experiences that captivate consumers, fuel performance, and help telecoms and OEMs supercharge awareness, acquisition, and monetization. In a rapidly evolving industry, we are constantly innovating and creating better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers across the mobile ecosystem.
Digital Turbine (DT) is seeking an experienced Team Lead to join the R&D department and be an important part in building its next-generation of products. Digital Turbine’s technology monetizes tens of thousands of the most popular mobile applications, handling trillions of daily transactions and close to a billion daily users. Supporting such a massive scale requires top-notch engineers who are driven and passionate about new technologies and their applications. If you are a fast learner, outside-the-box thinker, and eager to make an impact - your place is with us!
About the Role:
- Be a passionate, hands-on Team Lead and responsible for mentoring 4+ engineers
- Ability to create an impact on the design and development of DT products
- Working closely with the product team and building a roadmap for the delivery of customer features
- Leading by example and becoming a pillar of excellence for your team and the company
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 10+ Years of software development with a high performance backend language (e.g. Golang, Java, C++)
- 4+ years of people management (1on1, performance review, hiring, etc..)
- 4+ years of experience managing scrum ceremonies (standup, sprint review, sprint planning, retrospective) and building delivery plans
- Good experience with cloud-based providers (AWS, GCP)
- First-hand experience of designing and writing elastic, highly concurrent, scalable, cloud-based systems
- High standards for code quality, production stability, deployment process, performance, and testing
- Experience in working with Docker and Kubernetes is an advantage
- Experience in working with Kafka, or RabbitMQ is an advantage
- Experience working with Ruby and/or Golang is an advantage
- Familiarity with frontend frameworks (React) is an advantage
About Digital Turbine:
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) powers superior mobile consumer experiences and results for the world’s leading telcos, advertisers and publishers. Our end-to-end platform uniquely simplifies the ability to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization — connecting our partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and partners, driving better outcomes.
To view our Global Recruitment Privacy Notice, please click here.