Senior Advertising Operations Manager
EMEA – Revenue Operations /
At Digital Turbine, we make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers — intelligently connecting people in more ways, across more devices. We provide app publishers and advertisers with powerful ads and experiences that captivate consumers, fuel performance, and help telecoms and OEMs supercharge awareness, acquisition, and monetization. In a rapidly evolving industry, we are constantly innovating and creating better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers across the mobile ecosystem.
Digital Turbine is seeking a Senior Advertising Operations Manager to join our brand team. We are looking for a candidate who embodies a strong team-oriented mindset and possesses a deep hunger for continuous learning and skill development. The ideal candidate will be adaptable, capable of acquiring new skills swiftly, and will be based in our Istanbul office, reporting to the Team Lead of the Advertising Operations team.
The Advertising Operations Manager should exhibit a profound passion for the rapidly expanding digital advertising industry. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated interest or experience in operations and adtech and will possess an insatiable drive to consistently acquire new skills in this ever-evolving industry.
- Monitor campaign delivery and ensure client success.
- Set up managed campaigns and PMP Deals.
- Measure and optimize mobile advertising campaigns against client KPIs and optimize towards key metrics.
- Identify, analyze, and benchmark campaign and customer success, leading to new sales opportunities or relationship building with key customer accounts.
- Manage day-to-day relationships primarily with Account Managers.
- Coordinate with the sales, product, and operations teams to ensure that key stakeholders maintain access to campaign status across all campaigns.
- Serve as a subject matter expert, offering guidance and support to clients on mobile advertising metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of hands-on digital advertising operations experience
- Understanding of Ad Serving Ecosystem (DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, Exchanges, Networks, ad servers, etc.)
- Experience with DSP’s such as TTD&DV360 and viewability partners such as MOAT, IAS and DV is a plus.
- Exceptional attention to detail, consistently ensuring accuracy and precision in all tasks and deliverables.
- Proficient in English, with the ability to communicate at a high professional standard.
- Strong analytical skills to identify, monitor, and analyze results and optimize campaigns.
- Proficiency in multitasking and time management.
- Self-starter with a bias for action.
- Solution-oriented mindset.
About Digital Turbine:
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) powers superior mobile consumer experiences and results for the world’s leading telcos, advertisers and publishers. Our end-to-end platform uniquely simplifies the ability to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization — connecting our partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and partners, driving better outcomes.
To view our Global Recruitment Privacy Notice, please click here.