Petach Tikva, Israel
EMEA – App Growth Platform - Tech /
At Digital Turbine, we make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers — intelligently connecting people in more ways, across more devices. We provide app publishers and advertisers with powerful ads and experiences that captivate consumers, fuel performance, and help telecoms and OEMs supercharge awareness, acquisition, and monetization. In a rapidly evolving industry, we are constantly innovating and creating better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers across the mobile ecosystem.
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly-skilled team of engineers, working on the core systems of a massive production operation and solving complex logical and technological challenges that directly impact the company’s success.
About the Role:
- Helping to design, build, and maintain high-throughput, distributed, elastic backend systems
- Developing first-in-class revenue generating solutions, enriching our product offering for multiple large scale customers
- Conceptualizing and developing architectures for handling hundreds of millions of daily active users on a massive scale
- Being part of a core team owning an industry-leading platform
- Fully participating in work planning processes and in the continuous improvement of the team’s performance
- Collaborating with other engineering, data science and product teams and being exposed to a wide variety of technologies and work methodologies
- 2+ years of experience developing backend systems, preferably in Scala/Java/Kotlin/Go
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent military service
- Knowledge of monitoring and analysis of JVM applications in production
- Passion for designing and implementing large-scale, multi-threaded systems
- Familiarity with Object-Oriented or Functional-Programming design patterns and software engineering principles
- Experience with CI\CD tools, monitoring and tracing large-scale system, and running dockerized applications on K8s - a big advantage
- Experience with big data, cloud platforms, or cloud-native systems - an advantage
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases (key-value, columnar, document) - an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in both English and Hebrew
About Digital Turbine:
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) powers superior mobile consumer experiences and results for the world’s leading telcos, advertisers and publishers. Our end-to-end platform uniquely simplifies the ability to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization — connecting our partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and partners, driving better outcomes.
To view our Global Recruitment Privacy Notice, please click here.