Senior Sales Manager
APAC – Brand Sales /
At Digital Turbine, we make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers — intelligently connecting people in more ways, across more devices. We provide app publishers and advertisers with powerful ads and experiences that captivate consumers, fuel performance, and help telecoms and OEMs supercharge awareness, acquisition, and monetization. In a rapidly evolving industry, we are constantly innovating and creating better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers across the mobile ecosystem.
About the Role:
- Be the face and spokesperson in the Indonesian advertising market for Digital Turbine (former Digital Turbine) & Mobile App Culture.
- Educate/Inspire brands and agencies on the many opportunities in advertising within App Culture and mobile gaming.
- Drive revenue growth via managed and programmatic sales streams, both via agencies and brands direct.
- Leverage Digital Turbine’s products and a suite of solutions to establish new business and retain existing.
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients to establish Digital Turbine as a strategic mobile partner.
- Drive the strategic planning process, forecasting, tracking and reporting on sales performance.
- Collaborate with the wider sales organization; client services, ad operations, and other internal teams to share knowledge, discuss challenges and share best practices
- You have at least 8 years of experience in sales/ business development experience within media (A bonus if you have mobile, programmatic and ad tech sales experience).
- You have existing local relationships with media agencies / direct clients in the region.
- You have a proven track record in managing and developing client relationships and exceed sales targets.
- You have superior organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- You have proven success working with cross-functional teams and building relationships internally and externally.
- You're a self-starter and strong ability to work independently and love to be a trailblazer.
About Digital Turbine:
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) powers superior mobile consumer experiences and results for the world’s leading telcos, advertisers and publishers. Our end-to-end platform uniquely simplifies the ability to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization — connecting our partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and partners, driving better outcomes.
To view our Global Recruitment Privacy Notice, please click here.