New York, NY; Remote /
North America – Brand Sales /
At Digital Turbine, we make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers — intelligently connecting people in more ways, across more devices. We provide app publishers and advertisers with powerful ads and experiences that captivate consumers, fuel performance, and help telecoms and OEMs supercharge awareness, acquisition, and monetization. In a rapidly evolving industry, we are constantly innovating and creating better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers across the mobile ecosystem.
AdColony is looking for a Brand Sales Director to work on our App Growth Platform team. The perfect candidate is a team player who's hungry to learn and grow their skill set as they develop new ones on the fly. Given the strong growth of programmatic spend across brand advertisers, AdColony has doubled down on our programmatic offering and commercial efforts. This Brand Sales Director will be responsible for partnering with trading desks, digital agency media teams, brands, and internal teams to drive private marketplace deals, as well as manage IO and performance revenue within a defined territory or book of business.
This Brand Sales Director must have at least 5 years of experience previously working in a media sales organization selling brand advertising campaigns. This Brand Sales Director will be joining our team and reporting to the VP of Sales.
Responsibilities of the Brand Sales Director:
- 5+ years of experience working in a media sales organization selling brand advertising campaigns, mobile experience a plus
- 5+ years of experience selling programmatic advertising and/or educating brands, agencies, and trading desks about programmatic advertising
- BA/BS degree required
- A strong set of existing relationships with brands, direct clients, and agencies at all levels in the market
- Proven track record of building relationships with the media/advertising industry
- Deep understanding of the programmatic advertising and mobile advertising ecosystems
- Experience in or a passion for mobile and video advertising
- Exceptional consultative and solution-driven relationship skills
- High energy, self-motivated and passionate about working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Experience of the Brand Sales Director:
- Identify, target, and acquire new programmatic and managed service business opportunities
- Drive new Private Marketplace revenue and meet quarterly revenue targets as set by management
- Coordinate cross-functional teams from Sales, Client Services, and Technical Account Management
- Ensure optimal campaign delivery, performance, and execution
- Gather and share information for potential improvements and changes that can be added to the product roadmap during planning cycles
- Work with internal platform and supply stakeholders to connect the needs of our various customer constituencies
- Seek and grow new relationships within client assignments
- Work to create a personal market strategy
- Annual Base Salary: $75,000 - $110,000
- Bonus/Incentive Target: 10% of base salary
#LI-AB1 #LI-Onsite-#LI-Hybrid #NewYork
About Digital Turbine:
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) powers superior mobile consumer experiences and results for the world’s leading telcos, advertisers and publishers. Our end-to-end platform uniquely simplifies the ability to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization — connecting our partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and partners, driving better outcomes.
To view our Global Recruitment Privacy Notice, please click here.