Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
EMEA – Engineering Ops /
At Digital Turbine, we make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers — intelligently connecting people in more ways, across more devices. We provide app publishers and advertisers with powerful ads and experiences that captivate consumers, fuel performance, and help telecoms and OEMs supercharge awareness, acquisition, and monetization. In a rapidly evolving industry, we are constantly innovating and creating better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers across the mobile ecosystem.
About the Role of the Senior Quality Assurance Engineer:
- You will be a part of a dedicated and talented team of QA Engineers and Developers that ship high scale and high availability services, SDK's, and features that impact millions of people each day.
- Use and grow your test skills by owning features end-to-end, developing accurate test metrics to determine coverage and test effectiveness, research and implementing new test approaches, and actively sharing knowledge across the team across a wide variety of projects.
- Work closely with Development and Product Management to understand features, implementation details, and usage models and using that data to develop a comprehensive test strategy.
- You will have a role in defining the ship quality of your features and will have ownership of the final “ship it” call.
About you as the Senior Quality Assurance Engineer:
- 5+ years of experience in testing features and shipping products as part of a team.
- Previous testing experience with Android using Java and/or Kotlin.
- Experience in Appium for mobile app automation.
- Knowledge of a bug management system (i.e. JIRA).
- Familiar with consuming web services and using RESTful APIs.
- Strong and creative testing aptitude. Ability to identify test cases beyond obvious functionality.
- Excellent communication and prioritization skills.
- Familiar with consuming web services and using RESTful APIs using Postman and other related tools to write test automation.
- Able to work independently with other test, developers and Product teams.
- Strong instinct about customer experience and passionate about improving customer experience.
- Practical experience in at least one specialized area of testing (e.g. performance, usability, compliance, etc.).
- Familiarity with Agile software practices.
- Experience with Android, web based test tools like Selenium/Cypress/Playwright, API testing is a huge plus.
- Previous ad tech experience is highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; or equivalent work experience.
About Digital Turbine:
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) powers superior mobile consumer experiences and results for the world’s leading telcos, advertisers and publishers. Our end-to-end platform uniquely simplifies the ability to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization — connecting our partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and partners, driving better outcomes.
To view our Global Recruitment Privacy Notice, please click here.