System Analyst HR Systems (Workday)
EMEA – Corporate Systems and IT /
Fixed Term Contract /
At Digital Turbine, we make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers — intelligently connecting people in more ways, across more devices. We provide app publishers and advertisers with powerful ads and experiences that captivate consumers, fuel performance, and help telecoms and OEMs supercharge awareness, acquisition, and monetization. In a rapidly evolving industry, we are constantly innovating and creating better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers across the mobile ecosystem.
We are currently looking for a colleague to join our Corporate Systems Team. As a System Analyst for the company's HR Systems, you will be mainly responsible for supporting our HR-related applications like our HR Information System Workday, Applicant Tracking System, Learning Management System, etc.
This role is limited to appx. 18 months for maternity replacement, a permanent position afterwards will be considered. This System Analyst will be based in Istanbul and reporting to our System Application Manager.
About the role:
- Supporting the implementation & maintenance of our HRIS Workday for all business units of the Digital Turbine group in all geographic regions
- Enhancing Workday, Lever, and other systems to accommodate HR and additional business needs, e.g. around Onboarding, Offboarding, HR Core processes, Benefits, Compensation Planning, Payroll, etc
- Collecting, challenging, evaluating, and documenting requirements.
- Supporting with the process design, functional specification, testing, go-live, and operations support as part of larger projects and smaller change requests
- Managing permissions on Organization, Profile, Group & User level
- Implementing customization requests including the creation of workflows, validations, etc.
- Developing customized reports and processes, e.g. to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Supporting end-users on request, including mass data updates/imports using API or import tools
- Provide training to new users or for new functionalities
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience with Workday and HR processes
- University degree in Business Information Systems, International Management, Computer Science or equivalent
- You have experience with administering and maintaining applications and you are curious about improving your knowledge
- You have excellent communication skills to both clearly explain systems and to gather requirements from business customers
- You are proactive with the willingness to cover tasks end-to-end with high engagement
- You have the first experience with IT systems like G-Suite, Slack, Office 365, etc
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to cope with related frequent changes as well as new business requirements
- You have your first experience with agile methodologies
- You have good communication skills, verbally and in writing in English
About Digital Turbine:
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) powers superior mobile consumer experiences and results for the world’s leading telcos, advertisers and publishers. Our end-to-end platform uniquely simplifies the ability to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization — connecting our partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and partners, driving better outcomes.
To view our Global Recruitment Privacy Notice, please click here.