Publisher Account Manager
Seoul, South Korea
APAC – Exchange /
At Digital Turbine, we make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers — intelligently connecting people in more ways, across more devices. We provide app publishers and advertisers with powerful ads and experiences that captivate consumers, fuel performance, and help telecoms and OEMs supercharge awareness, acquisition, and monetization. In a rapidly evolving industry, we are constantly innovating and creating better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers across the mobile ecosystem.
Digital Turbine is hiring a Publisher Account Manager to join our growing Korea office. The Publisher Account Manager will build and develop Digital Turbine's partnerships with some of the largest mobile developers in the industry. You will be working from our growing Seoul office and serve as the primary point of contact with our partners.
- Monitor performance to ensure the highest level of client service through emails, weekly calls, and meetings
- Continuously manage, review, analyze and optimize the performance of the publisher by utilizing Digital Turbine's supply-side product tools proactively
- Provide timely feedback to your manager and team members on client requirements and market opportunities
- Liaise with our internal technical teams regarding any publisher-focused technical queries and provide customer support
- Develop and nurture a professional and successful relationship with your strategic clients
- Liaise with internal teams (business units, product, marketing etc.) to communicate and prioritize publishers’ needs/requests
- Always work to optimize our business - Transferring knowledge and sharing best practices across regions with the greater International team.
- University Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- 2+ years experience in account management of mobile gaming or advertising industry
- Experience with programmatic advertising, ad exchange, and ad monetization is a big advantage
- Fluency in English and Korean, both written and spoken
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and presentation skills
- Willingness to take full ownership of clients' needs/requirements, and think outside the box helping clients to grow their business
- Good team player and outstanding communicator in order to build strong (strategic) relationships
- Total Rewards and Benefit
- Competitive compensation package
- RSUs as part of total compensation package
- Tech&Wellness support (2,200,000krw annually)
- Flexible PTO
- Healthcare support
- Generous referral bonus program
- And much more
About Digital Turbine:
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) powers superior mobile consumer experiences and results for the world’s leading telcos, advertisers and publishers. Our end-to-end platform uniquely simplifies the ability to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization — connecting our partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and partners, driving better outcomes.
To view our Global Recruitment Privacy Notice, please click here.