Lead Solutions Engineer
Petach Tikva, Israel
EMEA – Exchange /
At Digital Turbine, we make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers — intelligently connecting people in more ways, across more devices. We provide app publishers and advertisers with powerful ads and experiences that captivate consumers, fuel performance, and help telecoms and OEMs supercharge awareness, acquisition, and monetization. In a rapidly evolving industry, we are constantly innovating and creating better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers across the mobile ecosystem.
We're creating simpler ways for people to discover the apps and content they love. Through our partnerships with leading carriers and OEMs, we create new, frictionless experiences on smartphones that allow brands and advertisers to reach audiences at an unprecedented scale. Join our Solutions Engineering team and help deliver on our mission to create new paths to discover and connect in the mobile ecosystem.
The Solutions Engineering team at Digital Turbine is looking for a Lead Solutions Engineer who possesses a blend of technical and consulting expertise, along with a strong sense of responsibility, flexibility, and commitment to delivering high-quality standards.
About the Role:
- Demonstrate all of Digital Turbine's products and solutions to internal and external clients as the designated expert.
- Mentor junior members of the team to investigate and troubleshoot tech-related issues escalated by technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Independently lead the development of, and/or contribute significant features to Applications, SDK, and Library.
- Ensure code is maintainable, reviewed, documented, and well-tested (including code reviews).
- Gather customer needs and collaborate closely with the Product and R&D teams to lay out the product roadmap.
- Develop and maintain close partnerships with local, regional, and global business partners and with the broader, global Solutions Engineering teams at DT.
- Contribute to the product and technical design process by making key design decisions that determine how a product is used by a partner developer.
- Recommend technology solutions to customers based on business and technical requirements.
- Assist our business teams by providing extensive product knowledge and responses to technical inquiries throughout sales presentations and subsequent meetings.
- Run analysis on large data sets to identify underlying product issues.
- A minimum of five years of experience in Software Development, Sales Engineering, Tech Support, Professional Services, or a related field
- Proven capacity as a client-facing business partner, demonstrating technical and professional acumen as well as outstanding communication abilities
- Highly self-motivated and solutions-oriented
- Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented
While not required, we'd LOVE to know if you also have experience:
Developing mobile applications on iOS/Android/Unity
In the AdTech, Advertising and/or Mobile Gaming landscape
Building tools and working with senior engineers to comprehend business problems and implement creative solutions
About Digital Turbine:
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) powers superior mobile consumer experiences and results for the world’s leading telcos, advertisers and publishers. Our end-to-end platform uniquely simplifies the ability to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization — connecting our partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and partners, driving better outcomes.
To view our Global Recruitment Privacy Notice, please click here.