Ad Operations Specialist
APAC – Global Ops /
At Digital Turbine, we make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers — intelligently connecting people in more ways, across more devices. We provide app publishers and advertisers with powerful ads and experiences that captivate consumers, fuel performance, and help telecoms and OEMs supercharge awareness, acquisition, and monetization. In a rapidly evolving industry, we are constantly innovating and creating better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers across the mobile ecosystem.
Digital Turbine is looking for an Ad Ops Analyst to work on our Performance team. The perfect candidate is a team player who's hungry to learn and grow their skill sets as well as pick up new ones on the fly. Previous experience in AdTech is a requirement. This Ad Ops Analyst will be based in Beijing, China to serve our Global customers and reporting to our Head of Global Performance Ops.
About the role:
- Managing campaigns daily by evaluating data to determine progress against the client’s KPIs. This includes communicating campaign updates and helping to set expectations with the client
- Lead traffic and monitoring for all UA campaigns
- Evaluating campaign performance to effectively make optimizations and delivery adjustments to improve performance
- Provide campaign updates to the Account Management team to ensure progress against client KPIs are clear
- Manage campaign pacing, adhering to margin expectations, and performance overall
- Coordinate cross-functional teams working with Account Management, Analytics, and Tech Teams to ensure optimal campaign performance and execution
- Understanding backend and troubleshooting of clients on a technical level
- Working with Product and R&D to roll out new features, identify issues
- BA/BS required (Business, Economics, Analytics, and Marketing preferred)
- Min 2 years experience
- Background in analytics and/or mobile advertising preferred but not required
- Strong interest in mobile advertising and monetization ecosystem
- Passion for mobile technology, iOS and Android apps, gaming, advertising
- Superior organizational skills, ability to multitask, and ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Self starter
- Positive attitude, energetic, with sense of humor
About Digital Turbine:
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) powers superior mobile consumer experiences and results for the world’s leading telcos, advertisers and publishers. Our end-to-end platform uniquely simplifies the ability to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization — connecting our partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and partners, driving better outcomes.
To view our Global Recruitment Privacy Notice, please click here.