Senior Software Engineer
Istanbul, Turkey /
EMEA – App Growth Platform - Tech /
At Digital Turbine, we make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers — intelligently connecting people in more ways, across more devices. We provide app publishers and advertisers with powerful ads and experiences that captivate consumers, fuel performance, and help telecoms and OEMs supercharge awareness, acquisition, and monetization. In a rapidly evolving industry, we are constantly innovating and creating better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers across the mobile ecosystem.
Digital Turbine, is looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer to join our Ad Unit team!
The Ad Unit team is responsible for developing our rich media products to provide a great experience for our client. Making this data usable and integrated into pipelines is our primary goal. We have a respectful and inclusive culture that values learning, creative problem solving, supportive teamwork, and shipping value. We focus on scale, reliability, performance and product agility, which means picking the right tool and the approach for the job, while also being pragmatic and flexible as needed.
About the Role:
- Implement rapid prototypes; solve problems and proactively look for ways to improve the products and platform
- Engage as an effective team player by partnering with other team members on development methods and identifying solutions to roadblocks
- Optimize applications for maximum performance, speed and scalability
- Maintain awareness of how your role affects the ongoing operations of an always-on, global service
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets
- Leverage strong critical thinking, problem-solving, design and coding skills to make intelligent engineering decisions
- 5+ years of experience developing web applications and web services as a Software Engineer.
- Solid understanding of modular CSS, browser differences, and CSS preprocessors
- Experience with Task Runners such as NPM, Yarn, WebPack, grunt, or gulp and package managers.
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Experience with modern browser technologies and web performance optimization.
- Enjoy working in a team setting with engineers of varying degrees of experience.
- A track record of writing clean and scalable code.
- Strong object oriented design and programming skills.
- Good UX and design sensibilities, team player, excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, and self-motivated.
- Experience with React or similar JS framework
- Experience in deploying and running applications in cloud environments (preferably AWS)
- Experiene with Three.js, P5.js, Ml5.js
- Experience with MongoDB, GCP
While not required, we would love to know if you have any of the following as well:
About Digital Turbine:
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) powers superior mobile consumer experiences and results for the world’s leading telcos, advertisers and publishers. Our end-to-end platform uniquely simplifies the ability to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization — connecting our partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and partners, driving better outcomes.
To view our Global Recruitment Privacy Notice, please click here.