Front End Web Developer
EMEA – On Device Solutions - Tech /
At Digital Turbine, we make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers — intelligently connecting people in more ways, across more devices. We provide app publishers and advertisers with powerful ads and experiences that captivate consumers, fuel performance, and help telecoms and OEMs supercharge awareness, acquisition, and monetization. In a rapidly evolving industry, we are constantly innovating and creating better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers across the mobile ecosystem.
Ready to take the first step into your software engineering career journey? We have a newly created opportunity for a Front End Web Developerr to join our technical engineering team and contribute to the continuous development our digital platforms. Our platforms handle a high volume of data, with each engineering team holding accountability of a particular area of system - covering from deployment to production across a variety of disciplines - so this will be an exciting opportunity to work with a variety of technologies. Candidates should have full working rights in the base location of the role (Warsaw, Poland) and willing to work hybrid at our Warsaw Site
About the Role:
- You will be training with engineering talent from a variety of skillsets, learning the fundamental skills and frameworks to become a high-performing software engineer
- Collaborating closely with a team of QA Engineers, Software Developers and Product teams, to deliver innovative solutions for our technology
- You will foster strong stakeholder relationships; working remotely and onsite at our Warsaw office with our key teams
- You will be attending industry events, training sessions and company initiatives to gain a well-rounded knowledge of software engineering, the AdTech sector, and the overall technology sector
- Full working rights in the base location of the role (Warsaw, Poland) and willing to work hybrid at our Warsaw, Site
- You will possess a positive and pragmatic approach to software engineering, and will have a can-do attitude
- You will have excellent team-working and collaboration techniques, with a strong professional mindset
- You will have a track record within software engineering (front-end) - whether this is through your own practical/professional career experience, through your academic studies or through your own self-learning
- A professional portfolio, demonstrating your ability to code and work on high level solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills and genuine commitment to building a career as successful software engineer
About Digital Turbine:
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) powers superior mobile consumer experiences and results for the world’s leading telcos, advertisers and publishers. Our end-to-end platform uniquely simplifies the ability to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization — connecting our partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and partners, driving better outcomes.
To view our Global Recruitment Privacy Notice, please click here.