Senior Product Manager
DINNGO is a high-growth startup with a group of young and talented people. The team is very passionate about blockchain, lives for FinTech and looks for like minded people with a vision to join our mission of building the next generation cryptocurrency trading platform.
Positive vibe is our core principle at work. We have spent the past few years building a family and strive hard to find people who makes others want to be around them. Who doesn’t like to be around happy people? At DINNGO, we are exceptionally transparent to our team and it is our priority to build relationships with our partners.
At DINNGO, you have the chance to become an early member of a world-class team with significant upside. The issue we are tackling will completely reshape the landscape of current digital asset trading trend. We work hard and play hard. If you are an ambitious, self-driven and looking to make an impact in a fast-paced industry with plenty to learn and build, DINNGO is the place for you.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with engineering and designer team to develop and execute DINNGO product roadmap
- Work closely with marketing customer success teams to help shape the product in line with user expectations
- Conduct and analyze user research
- Partner cross-functionally with business development, engineering, operations, marketing, design, and customer success teams to understand business needs, define product requirements, and balance short and long-term product priorities
- Project manage workflows, provide technical guidance, and advocate & implement new product features
- Prioritize product development and build product improvements to meet business needs and help drive efficiency
- Identify glitches in product and bring in solutions
- Leverage industry best practices to build and optimize scalable processes to prepare the company for hyper growth
- Report directly to the CEO
Who you are:
- 5+ years of product management experience or related.
- Experience working alongside engineering and design teams
- Experience as product manager with one or more successful products
- Be able to communicate clearly to both technical and non-technical people as well as internal and external stakeholders
- A problem-solving mindset with an exceptional attention to detail
- Strong analytical thinking and efficient execution who can drive results quickly with high quality
- You know a thing or two about cryptocurrencies and blockchain
- No excuse leadership and ability to inspire those around you
- Academic background in computer science (BSc or MSc)
- It’s a plus if you have worked in a startup environment before.
- It’s a plus plus if you have demonstrated product leadership in the past in FinTech, blockchain business.
- It’s a triple plus if you are fun to work with.
- Flexible work hours
- 24/7 snacks and beverages
- Computer setup of your choice
- Opportunity to work in a growing startup
- Competitive paid leaves for your vacation to relax and recharge
- Option to take pay in digital currencies
- Annual oversea training opportunity
- Monthly company party and employee birthday celebration
For your information, the recruiting process includes several sessions: Application review => (Email chat) => Phone interview => Take home quiz => On-site interview => Follow up and final decision