Marketing Manager / Specialist
DINNGO is a high-growth startup with a group of young and talented people. The team is very passionate about blockchain, lives for FinTech and looks for like minded people with a vision to join our mission of building the next generation cryptocurrency trading platform.
Positive vibe is our core principle at work. We have spent the past few years building a family and strive hard to find people who makes others want to be around them. Who doesn’t like to be around happy people? At DINNGO, we are exceptionally transparent to our team and it is our priority to build relationships with our partners.
At DINNGO, you have the chance to become an early member of a world-class team with significant upside. The issue we are tackling will completely reshape the landscape of current digital asset trading trend. We work hard and play hard. If you are an ambitious, self-driven and looking to make an impact in a fast-paced industry with plenty to learn and build, DINNGO is the place for you.
What you'll do:
- Planning and execution of online and some offline marketing activities, events, and campaigns to a global audience
- Grow our user base and increase awareness of the DINNGO brand in fun, creative and informative ways
- Monitor event/campaign progress and results using data analysis and user feedback to ensure ever-improving efficacy and user experience
- Innovate new ways to increase brand awareness and keep up to date on modern marketing trends
Who you are:
- Minimum of 3 years of marketing planning and execution work experience, preferably in tech and internet, B2C facing.
- Strong coordination skills and strategic mindset towards marketing with familiarity with online marketing avenues such as SNS, email, paid advertisement
- Proven experience in growing a user base
- Native or close to native level English
- Ability in Chinese language is a plus
- A strong interest in crypto/blockchain space is desirable
- University degree relating to marketing a plus
- It’s a plus if you have worked in a startup environment before.
- It’s a plus plus if you have demonstrated product leadership in the past in FinTech, blockchain or crypto business.
- It’s a triple plus if you are fun to work with.
- Flexible work hours
- 24/7 snacks and beverages
- Computer setup of your choice
- Opportunity to work in a growing startup
- Competitive paid leaves for your vacation to relax and recharge
- Option to take pay in digital currencies
- Annual oversea training opportunity
- Monthly company party and employee birthday celebration
For your information, the recruiting process includes several sessions: Application review => (Email chat) => Phone interview => Take home quiz => On-site interview => Follow up and final decision