QA Automation Engineer
We're looking for people who are passionate about creating great mobile applications. Are you as comfortable composing efficient layouts that work well across various mobile devices and densities as you are debugging performance issues in the persistence layer? Then we need you!
DINNGO is a high-growth startup with a group of young and talented people. The team is very passionate about blockchain, lives for FinTech and looks for like minded people with a vision to join our mission of building the next generation cryptocurrency trading platform.
Positive vibe is our core principle at work. We have spent the past few years building a family and strive hard to find people who makes others want to be around them. Who doesn’t like to be around happy people? At DINNGO, we are exceptionally transparent to our team and it is our priority to build relationships with our partners.
At DINNGO, you have the chance to become an early member of a world-class team with significant upside. The issue we are tackling will completely reshape the landscape of current digital asset trading trend. We work hard and play hard. If you are an ambitious, self-driven and looking to make an impact in a fast-paced industry with plenty to learn and build, DINNGO is the place for you.
- Build and enhance test automation frameworks for back-end testing
- Learn and understand the business domain and application architecture
- Work with the product and development teams to create and improve testing
- Defining test cases, creating test reports
- Creation of additional tools, scripts, services to minimize manual testing
- Working directly with developers to resolve requirement issues, resolve defects and clarify bugs
- 2+ years QA experience in the financial sector
- Interest in performing manual and automated testing
- Experience with QA processes (bug tracking/reporting, documentation, black box testing, security testing, non-functional testing, etc)
- Experience designing and developing test automation solutions in a CI CD pipeline
- Experience with technical testing frameworks/tools such as Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, Postman
- Familiarity with HTTP(S), RESTful, WebSocket protocols
- The ingenuity to think of new ways to test and break the product
- Striving to learn new skills
- Flexible work hours
- 24/7 snacks and beverages
- Computer setup of your choice
- Opportunity to work in a growing startup
- Competitive paid leaves for your vacation to relax and recharge
- Option to take pay in digital currencies
- Annual oversea training opportunity
- Monthly company party and employee birthday celebration
For your information, the recruiting process includes several sessions: Application review => (Email chat) => Phone interview => Take home quiz => On-site interview => Follow up and final decision