Software Engineer - Backend
DINNGO is a high-growth startup with a group of young and talented people. The team is very passionate about blockchain, lives for FinTech and looks for like minded people with a vision to join our mission of building the next generation cryptocurrency trading platform.
Positive vibe is our core principle at work. We have spent the past few years building a family and strive hard to find people who makes others want to be around them. Who doesn’t like to be around happy people? At DINNGO, we are exceptionally transparent to our team and it is our priority to build relationships with our partners.
At DINNGO, you have the chance to become an early member of a world-class team with significant upside. The issue we are tackling will completely reshape the landscape of current digital asset trading trend. We work hard and play hard. If you are an ambitious, self-driven and looking to make an impact in a fast-paced industry with plenty to learn and build, DINNGO is the place for you.
A Typical Week
- You'll brainstorm with Product Managers and Designers to conceptualize new features
- You'll collaborate with mobile and frontend engineers to build new features for our large-and-growing user base
- You'll learn about new backend technologies and discuss potential solutions to problems
- You'll help our skilled support team triage bugs and troubleshoot production issues
- You'll mentor other engineers and deeply review code
- Work on our core product (Dinngo Exchange) as well as new experimental apps (e.g. using Golang)
- Collaborate closely with developers, product and design to build new features.
- Improve code with attention paid to performance, stability, scalability and reliability.
- Develop technical specifications for features and system architecture.
- 2 yrs+ Golang experience
- Familiar with RESTful API
- Familiar with Git
- Familiar with Mac / Linux system and command line
- Familiar with Message Queue
- Familiar with unit test and pressure test
- Familiar with AWS service(ECS / RDS / VPC)
- Familiar with MySQL
- Familiar with Docker
- Great communication skill
- Academic background in computer science (BSc or MSc)
- Experience in a startup environment
- Flexible work hours
- 24/7 snacks and beverages
- Computer setup of your choice
- Opportunity to work in a growing startup
- Competitive paid leaves for your vacation to relax and recharge
- Option to take pay in digital currencies
- Annual oversea training opportunity
- Monthly company party and employee birthday celebration
For your information, the recruiting process includes several sessions: Application review => (Email chat) => Phone interview => Take home quiz => On-site interview => Follow up and final decision