Senior Marketing Specialist
Radix – Marketing & Business Development
Radix is the world's largest new domains registry with 10 new extensions that include .ONLINE, .STORE, .TECH, .WEBSITE, .SPACE, .PRESS, .SITE, .HOST, .FUN and .UNO; as well as 1 re-purposed country code top-level domain, .PW. Through these extensions, Radix is empowering business owners to get short, memorable and descriptive domain names that can be used for a website, email address, or a variety of other internet addressing purposes.
Radix’s story and purpose
Radix was launched in 2012 as a subsidiary of Directi, a $1.4 bn company founded by Bhavin Turakhia and Divyank Turakhia in 1998.
Back in 2012, it had already become difficult to find short and memorable domain names amongst the available extensions. When ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) invited the initial applications for new domain extensions, it was a historic moment for the Internet on the whole. It opened a big opportunity to make internet-addresses shorter, meaningful and distinguishable. Radix committed over $30 million on the application of 31 strings comprising several generic and mass-market names. Of those, Radix acquired 7 and since then has attained three more extensions; .TECH (2014), .FUN (2017) and .UNO (2019). Radix is the world’s largest new domain registry with 5M domains under management.
These new domain extensions give an opportunity to users to register a domain name that is descriptive, keyword-rich, brandable and meaningful. Radix is thus making the Internet more organized and business-friendly.
Radix has partnered with 200+ registrars such as GoDaddy and BigRock to sell its domains to end-users all over the world.
Total strength: 65+
Total investment: US$ 45 Million
Operationally profitable: Yes
Annual growth rate: 35%+
Positioned as the domain name for new-age retail, .STORE has become the go-to new domain for eCommerce and online selling. It is the 3rd most preferred domain extension (after .COM and .NET) on Shopify.
The candidate applying to the role of the Sr. Marketing Specialist is expected to work with the Brand manager to hustle through and make ".STORE" the de facto domain extension for eCommerce.
- Marketing & Brand Management: Ideate and create hard hitting and relatable campaigns for various target channels for online, social, influencer and offline media
- Work with Content Marketing teams to identify potential stories, platforms and distribution partners
- Spearhead sponsorships and activations for global eCommerce centric events & conferences
- Partnerships: Identify and activate strategic alliances and integrations
- Develop and manage marketing programs with key strategic partners to maximize awareness and desirability
- Identify and activate Influencer campaigns focused on both advertising and product adoption
- Planning and Reporting: Work on creating marketing plans along with media planning and budgeting
- Assist the Brand Manager in monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and process improvements
- Internal analysis on campaign performance
- Project Management & Operations: Work closely with the content, design, web development and online marketing teams to ensure timelines are met and quality standards maintained
Who should apply for this role?
- 3-5 years experience in a marketing role
- Agency experience is a plus
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment
- Exceptional organization and planning skills
- Exceptional written/verbal communication
- A penchant for understanding consumer traits and behavior
- Keen eye to detail
- Basic understanding of visual communication and marketing media
Benefits and Perks
We at Radix love our jobs. And it’s no surprise – we get to work on exciting, new projects with some of the best brains in the industry, and that too in a vibrant atmosphere that is designed to be comfortable and conducive for our personal and professional growth.
And Radix goes the extra mile to make you feel at home. We offer benefits ranging from affordable catered meals and even snacks on the house. Our workspaces are welcoming and fun, complete with bean bag chairs and ping pong tables. You are free to wear what makes you comfortable and choose the hours you keep, as a team. Oh, and we’ve got your family covered too, with great health insurance plans and other benefits.
If you like the idea of working on solutions that have a truly global impact, get in touch!