HR Operations Associate
Mumbai, Maharashtra /
Shared Services – Human Resources /
Directi is founded by Bhavin Turakhia. Serial entrepreneur and billionaire, Bhavin Turakhia is driven by a passion for problem-solving and maximizing efficiency through technology driven innovations. In the last 22 years, he has built 5 successful businesses, all driven by his belief that “it is our moral obligation to make an impact that is proportionate to our potential”. At 17, he co-founded Resellerclub, Logicboxes and BigRock, which he exited in a $160mn transaction in 2014. He is presently heading Flock - a suite of productivity apps, Zeta - a digital payments platform, and Radix - a leading registry for top-level extensions.
As an HR Operations Associate, you will be the backbone of the Corporate HR team by managing day to day activities such as resolving employee queries on HR policies, writing process documents, organising employee engagement activities and handling other miscellaneous HR operations for the Mumbai location. The maximum CTC being offered for this role is INR 3,60,000/- per annum.
What is the job like?
- Understanding the business and its stakeholders
- On-boarding new joiners and ensuring they have a WOW day 1 experience including facilitation sessions, documentation etc.
- Catching up with new joiners to get a 30-60-90 day feedback and suggesting improvements basis the feedback
- Managing performance review cycles along with the HRBP
- Analysing feedback for the current process and identifying gaps in the process and suggesting interventions to bridge the gaps
- Making process recommendations to achieve operational excellence basis research on industry best practices
- Knowing the pulse on the floor and identifying engaging and fun activities for teams including celebrations, employee connect meetings, cultural events etc
- Being the go-to person for employee queries on HR policies/processes
- Managing employee separation process which includes conducting exit interviews, updating records, sending out mails for clearances, explaining the process, handing over letters, processing EDP and ensuring that the exit feedback gets reviewed by the key stakeholders
- Providing assistance to Business Partner’s in routine activities and HR projects
- Handling all miscellaneous HR operations for Radix,and Corporate Functions.
Who should apply for this role?
- Bachelor’s degree in any field. A MBA/PGDM degree is preferable
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Driven and energetic with the ability to create compelling and elaborate content
- Passionate about HR as a function and its deliverables
- Natural at building relationships/rapport along with possessing a keen eye for detail
- Proven ability to think ‘out of the box’
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Strong stakeholder management and multi-tasking skills
- HR Domain knowledge preferably in the area of employee engagement, talent engagement and performance management
Benefits and Perks
We at Directi love our jobs. And it’s no surprise – we get to work on exciting, new projects with some of the best brains in the industry, and that too in a vibrant atmosphere that is designed to be comfortable and conducive for our personal and professional growth.
And Directi goes the extra mile to make you feel at home. We offer benefits ranging from affordable catered meals and even snacks on the house. Our workspaces are welcoming and fun, complete with bean bag chairs and ping pong tables. You are free to wear what makes you comfortable and choose the hours you keep, as a team. Oh, and we’ve got your family covered too, with great health insurance plans and other benefits. In short, everything you need to be your best self at work!
If you like the idea of working on cutting-edge technologies and solutions that have a truly global impact, get in touch!