Radix – Data Sciences /
Radix is looking to hire a skilled Data Analyst to join our team. As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for collecting, analyzing, and interpreting large datasets to provide actionable insights and support data-driven decision-making. You will collaborate with stakeholders from various departments to understand their data needs, design appropriate data models, perform statistical analysis, and present findings in a clear and concise manner. Your expertise in data analysis and visualization and recommendations will play a crucial role in driving business growth and optimizing operational efficiency.
What you will do:
- Utilize data analytics techniques to extract, transform, and analyze large datasets from multiple sources to generate meaningful insights.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate them into analytical tasks and projects.
- Perform ad hoc data analysis requests, troubleshoot data-related issues, and provide timely resolutions.
- Collaborate with data scientists, data engineers and IT teams to optimize data collection, storage, and retrieval processes.
- Continuously monitor and analyze system and data performance, identifying areas for optimization and improvement.
- Stay updated with industry trends to drive thought leadership for the organization in the Industry.
What do you need?
- Relevant experience of 3-5 Years .
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Data Science, or a related field. A master's degree is a plus.
- Proven experience as a Data Analyst or in a similar analytical role.
- Proficiency in data analysis and visualization tools such as SQL, Python, R, or Tableau.
- Strong understanding of statistical concepts and methodologies.
- Experience in working with large datasets and performing data cleaning, transformation, and analysis.
- Familiarity with database systems and query languages.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present complex data findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Experience with advanced analytics techniques such as machine learning, predictive modeling, or optimization.
- Experience with data extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) processes.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms and services such as AWS , Google Cloud, Azure.
REVOLUTIONISING THE INTERNET:
We started out in 2012 as a part of the Bhavin Turakhia led Directi Group, which has been a prominent player in the web presence industry since the 90s. The meteoric rise in the number of websites back then led to an acute shortage of quality domain names. The depleting name pool within the .com / .net led to growing customer dissatisfaction as first choice names became impossible to find! We knew that domain names had to evolve in order to serve their purpose of memorable online identities.
Enter Radix. When the Internet Corporation of Assigned Names and Numbers opened the door to new top level domains other than the .com, .net, .org etc., we knew it was the perfect opportunity to solve a growing customer problem.
Equipped with powerful and meaningful new extensions such as .tech, .online, .store, .fun, .site, .press etc. we set out on a mission to eliminate the distinction between the real names and internet addresses of individuals and businesses. We started with an audacious goal of building a world where domain names are less like phone numbers which need to be written and stored and more like brand names which are easily remembered. And here we are, with almost 6 million domains already registered on our extensions, we are well on the path towards revolutionizing the internet. Brands like Mr. Beast (www.mrbeast.store), Viacom (www.viacom.tech), Emirates (emirates.store), Doordash (order.online), CES (ces.tech), Shakira (www.shakira.store) and many more have already made the switch. It’s only a matter of time before the rest of the world does it too. To sum it up, the internet history is being rewritten and Radix is at the core of it.
HQ: Dubai, UAE
Total strength: 80+
Total investment: US$ 50 Million+
2021 Revenue: $38 million
Annual growth rate: 35%+
Is Radix a Start-up?
Well, yes and no!
No, in the truest definition of the term. Next year, Radix completes a decade in existence of which the last 8 years have been highly profitable. We’ve been public with our revenue figures which have leapfrogged from $12 million in 2017 to $38 million in 2021 (35% CAGR). It's a fast growing, yet highly stable business generating significant cash flows.
Yes, in the cultural context. In terms of its energy, passion, innovative and entrepreneurial spirit, Radix ‘feels’ like a start-up which is looking to take on the global powerhouses in the Internet Registry space.
Additional Information :
Now a great place to work certified organization, we understand that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At Radix, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our customers and helps us all grow as Radicals and individuals.