Radix – Design
Radix is a fully owned business unit within the the Directi Group (Linkedin's Top Companies,2018), which is focused on new domain extensions. Through several years of active bidding for domain registry licenses, Radix has won global and exclusive rights to the following new top-level domain endings:
Domain Ending | Example Website
.online | www.taste.online
.site | www.danwebb.site
.space | www.buzzi.space
.store | www.emirates.store
.tech | www.ces.tech
.website | www.thecomicbookstore.website
.press | www.freedom.press
.host | www.top.host
.pw | www.notepad.pw
.fun | www.placesfor.fun
Until a few years ago, finding a short, memorable domain name for a new website was quite challenging. The new domain extensions such as .TECH, .STORE, .FUN solve that problem by offering the opportunity to find desirable domain names at an affordable price.
Radix is Asia's largest newgTLD applicant under ICANN’s project to allow private companies to bid and operate new extensions, and we expect to play a large role in the global diversification of the internet namespace.
Our mission is to offer rich and memorable internet addresses that will host the next big idea, initiative, community, enterprise, killer app or viral sensation.
Radix operated new domains have garnered a tremendous response, having accumulated over 3 million domain registrations already, which is growing by around 1,500 registrations / day.
Founded - 2012
Total Strength - 50
Total Investment - US$ 45 Million
Operationally Profitable - YES
Annual Growth Rate - 35%+
What is the job is like?
- Specialize in graphic design with up to date knowledge of industry leading software and technologies
- Collaborate internally with marketing team as well as with respective brand managers to conceptualize and execute creative solutions that can be translated across various media platforms
- Understand brand aesthetics and effectively adapting it to different media
- Understand the client brief and explore smart ways of delivering communication
- Create and develop new design concepts, brand guidelines, print collaterals, social media campaigns, presentations, and infographics etc
- Have an eye for detail with knowledge of typography, color and layout
- Assist in the planning and execution of creative process, look into pre and post production quality checks and should have the ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
Who should apply for this role?
- 2-3 years work experience with a strong portfolio of work
- Preferably with a design school background
- Must have knowledge in UI design and basics of motion graphics can be an add on
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills is a mustStrong creative, organizational, problem solving and time-management skills
- Ability to take charge of projects independently with minimal supervision
- Able to work under pressure with fast turnaround times
Benefits and Perks
We at Radix love our jobs. And it’s no surprise – we get to work on exciting, new projects with some of the best brains in the industry, and that too in a vibrant atmosphere that is designed to be comfortable and conducive for our personal and professional growth.
And Radix goes the extra mile to make you feel at home. We offer benefits ranging from affordable catered meals and even snacks on the house. Our workspaces are welcoming and fun, complete with bean bag chairs and ping pong tables. You are free to wear what makes you comfortable and choose the hours you keep, as a team. Oh, and we’ve got your family covered too, with great health insurance plans and other benefits.
If you like the idea of working on solutions that have a truly global impact, get in touch!