Mumbai, Maharashtra /
Radix – Finance & Accounts /
Scope of the role
The Director Finance - Radix, will be a part of the key leadership team within the organization, providing finance, accounting and compliance ownership across global operations. You will be responsible for leading and driving Financial Planning and Analysis, Accounting, Auditing, Reporting of standalone and consolidated group accounting statements along with Business Performance reporting and analysis.
You will also be responsible for ensuring associated compliances that span across multiple sectors, client profiles and geographies. This role requires an in-depth understanding of the business together with above par analytical skills to provide meaningful insights into the company’s performance and business outlook.
You will be working in close association with the CEO, Executive Management and Business Leaders within Radix and the Finance Leadership at the group level.
What is the job like?
- Develop and Present Annual Operating Budgets, Quarterly Forecasts and Monthly Analysis defining processes, templates and timelines for the same
- Accounting Systems and Processes - Understanding the requirements, identifying, evaluating and implementing the best accounting system to suit the requirements of the organization.
- Setting up well defined and documented processes, SOPS and SLAs for collection of data and dissemination of value added information with Key Stakeholders
- Implementing Best in class accounting practices and Internal Control procedures considering: Accounts Payables (Purchase to Procurement cycle) , Accounts Receivables (Billing Processes and Systems)Financial Closure -
- Ensure timely and accurate Monthly financial closures and consolidations as per Indian AS/ IFRS / US GAAP
- Develop banker relations & enable the business to raise debt at competitive terms ensuring optimal financial health of the firm basis KPI and ratio analysis
- Compliances - Keep abreast with all regulations impacting the companies accounting, compliance and reporting requirements as well as those impacting the company’s operations
- Partner with Business leads and have regular interactions with them to understand and discuss company’s performance, growth initiatives and activities undertaken to achieve the same
- Identify and track Key Business Metrics to provide meaningful inputs along with suggestions wrt. the Company’s performance.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Present findings, insights, reports, analysis, MIS to Management
- Analyse M&A opportunities. Assist in Financial modeling for new business opportunities, geographies, sectors to evaluate key decision making parameters such as feasibility, payback period, ROI, etc
- Identify and implement all opportunities for automation of routine and repetitive tasks.
Who should apply for this role?
- MBA (from a Premier Institute) or a Chartered Accountant with a minimum of 14 years post qualification work experience in handling FP&A, Statutory Accounting, Consolidation and Reporting
- Should have been involved in leading the FP&A function, planning and streamlining processes and implementing accounting systems/ processes, preferably in an IT / B2B SAAS industry
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS, Indian AS and preferably of US GAAP as well
- Experience in handling multiple business segments spanning across geographies and dealing with multiple Business heads would be preferred
- Experience in Automating routine tasks such as MIS generation, variance analysis, etc.
- Experience in Financial Modelling will be an added advantage
- Great People skills to work closely with Business Leaders, Management and Stakeholders
- Strong business acumen
- Go Getter - Needs to be Passionate and Proactive
- Should be a quick learner
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in dealing with Multiple FP&A software tools / platforms & Multiple Accounting Software/ Platforms
What is it like being part of Radix?
The Radix team, better known as the ‘Radicals’ within industry circles, is a group of highly creative and passionate individuals who are set on the path to radically transform the global internet addressing space.
We are extremely proud of our organizational culture which has integrity, collective progress, customer centricity, data-driven decisions and risk-taking at its core.
Working with Radix means an opportunity to get global exposure, to build industry benchmarks (and smash them, of course), and a chance to solve unique challenges with full autonomy.
What does Radix do?
Have you ever tried to buy a domain name? Of course you have. It’s one of those tedious processes that require you to try multiple permutations to get a domain name that’s actually available. Nevermind, the domain name that you end up buying is a compromise on what you actually wanted. Afterall, all good domain names are already taken, right? Wrong.
Founded in 2012, Radix aims to solve the problem of domain name scarcity by offering a variety of new and exciting alternatives to .com.
Radix’s product portfolio consists of domain extensions include .ONLINE, .STORE, .TECH, .WEBSITE, .SPACE, .PRESS, .SITE, .HOST, .FUN and .UNO. Many of these extensions have been hugely popular globally amongst new-age entrepreneurs, start-ups, online services, tech businesses and online stores.
By the end of 2020, Radix had crossed over 5 million registered domain names.
As the whole world is moving online and all commerce is being conducted virtually, Radix is enabling new businesses to claim their brandable identity on the Internet which will help them stand-out and succeed.
Radix’s story and purpose
Radix was launched in 2012 as a subsidiary of Directi, a $1.4 bn company founded by Bhavin Turakhia and Divyank Turakhia in 1998.
Back in 2012, it had already become difficult to find short and memorable domain names amongst the available extensions. When ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) invited the initial applications for new domain extensions, it was a historic moment for the Internet on the whole. It opened a big opportunity to make internet-addresses shorter, meaningful and distinguishable. Radix committed over $50 million on the application of 31 strings comprising several generic and mass-market names.
These new domain extensions give an opportunity to users to register a domain name that is descriptive, keyword-rich, brandable and meaningful. Radix is thus making the Internet more organized and business-friendly.
Radix has partnered with 200+ registrars such as GoDaddy and BigRock to sell its domains to end-users all over the world.
HQ: Dubai, UAE
Total strength: 65+
Total investment: US$ 50 Million+2020
Revenue: $28 million
Annual growth rate: 35%+