Machine Learning Engineer
Radix – Software Engineering
Radix is a fully owned business unit within the the Directi Group (Linkedin's Top Companies,2018), which is focused on new domain extensions. Through several years of active bidding for domain registry licenses, Radix has won global and exclusive rights to the following new top-level domain endings:
Domain Ending | Example Website
.online | www.taste.online
.site | www.danwebb.site
.space | www.buzzi.space
.store | www.emirates.store
.tech | www.ces.tech
.website | www.thecomicbookstore.website
.press | www.freedom.press
.host | www.top.host
.pw | www.notepad.pw
.fun | www.placesfor.fun
Until a few years ago, finding a short, memorable domain name for a new website was quite challenging. The new domain extensions such as .TECH, .STORE, .FUN solve that problem by offering the opportunity to find desirable domain names at an affordable price.
Radix is Asia's largest newgTLD applicant under ICANN’s project to allow private companies to bid and operate new extensions, and we expect to play a large role in the global diversification of the internet namespace.
Our mission is to offer rich and memorable internet addresses that will host the next big idea, initiative, community, enterprise, killer app or viral sensation.
Radix operated new domains have garnered a tremendous response, having accumulated over 3 million domain registrations already, which is growing by around 1,500 registrations / day.
Founded - 2012
Total Strength - 50
Total Investment - US$ 45 Million
Operationally Profitable - YES
Annual Growth Rate - 35%+
We are a data driven organization in which strategic and tactical decisions are driven by metrics like lifetime customer value, ARPU, customer retention rates etc…We are looking for a Machine Learning engineer to be a part of our Business Intelligence Team, help us build machine learning models, utilize the data and build predictive models to generate metrics like future retention rates, profitability and lifetime value of our customers.
As a subscription led business we generate giga-bytes of domain data every day. Our objective is to generate significant Intellectual Property (IP) Assets in the future to not only aid our business but to also be seen as a thought leader in the domain industry.
We are looking for a data science rockstar who can bring a blend of:
a. Software engineering skills and know how of various machine learning tools and applications (eg. Google Cloud Platform, Tensorflow, PyTorch to name a few).
b. Statistical expertise to evaluate various modelling techniques and suggest usage of the best suited models.
We expect you to be able to scale up the ML team as a part of the BI as the scope and scale of BI activities increase over the next 2-3 years.
What is the Job like?
- Collaborate with the business teams to generate statistical models to predict outcomes of the strategies that they plan.
- Responsible for the end-to-end deployment of predictive models including scoping, testing, implementation, maintenance, tracking and optimisation of predictive models.
- Outline resource requirements to fulfil the software development needs.
- Responsible for complete and accurate documentation of all development around machine learning engineering.
Who should apply for this Role?
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field; Master’s degree is a plus.
- Statistics Background is a plus.
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role.
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture.
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms.
- Ability to write robust code in Python, Java and R.
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
Benefits and Perks
We at Radix love our jobs. And it’s no surprise – we get to work on exciting, new projects with some of the best brains in the industry, and that too in a vibrant atmosphere that is designed to be comfortable and conducive for our personal and professional growth.
And Radix goes the extra mile to make you feel at home. We offer benefits ranging from affordable catered meals and even snacks on the house. Our workspaces are welcoming and fun, complete with bean bag chairs and ping pong tables. You are free to wear what makes you comfortable and choose the hours you keep, as a team. Oh, and we’ve got your family covered too, with great health insurance plans and other benefits.
If you like the idea of working on solutions that have a truly global impact, get in touch!