Radix – Marketing & Business Development
Radix is a fully owned business unit within the the Directi Group (Linkedin's Top Companies,2018), which is focused on new domain extensions. Through several years of active bidding for domain registry licenses, Radix has won global and exclusive rights to the following new top-level domain endings:
Domain Ending | Example Website
.online | www.taste.online
.site | www.danwebb.site
.space | www.buzzi.space
.store | www.emirates.store
.tech | www.ces.tech
.website | www.thecomicbookstore.website
.press | www.freedom.press
.host | www.top.host
.pw | www.notepad.pw
.fun | www.placesfor.fun
Until a few years ago, finding a short, memorable domain name for a new website was quite challenging. The new domain extensions such as .TECH, .STORE, .FUN solve that problem by offering the opportunity to find desirable domain names at an affordable price.
Radix is Asia's largest newgTLD applicant under ICANN’s project to allow private companies to bid and operate new extensions, and we expect to play a large role in the global diversification of the internet namespace.
Our mission is to offer rich and memorable internet addresses that will host the next big idea, initiative, community, enterprise, killer app or viral sensation.
Radix operated new domains have garnered a tremendous response, having accumulated over 3 million domain registrations already, which is growing by around 1,500 registrations / day.
Founded - 2012
Total Strength - 50
Total Investment - US$ 45 Million
Operationally Profitable - YES
Annual Growth Rate - 35%+
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate leader to grow and steer the global business operations, strategy and business development initiatives for one of our leading brands (domain endings) - .STORE Domains.
.STORE Domains was launched in June 2016 and since then has seen positive acceptance from the global retail and ecommerce community. There are over 185K domains registered across the globe with top-notch brands, influencers and musicians such as Emirates (www.emirates.store), Lorde (www.lorde.store), Khalid (www.khalid.store) and also thousands of retailers using .STORE for their online presence.
As Brand Manager your goal will be to make sure that your domain extension becomes the preferred choice for your target audience worldwide. You will be managing growth while keeping a keen eye on financial health, brand awareness, consumer adoption and profitability of the brand.
What is the Job like?
- P&L Management: You will be responsible for owning and driving the P&L for .STORE.
- Strategy and Marketing: You will head the vision, strategy and implementation of marketing and business development activities for . STORE. Activities will include online and offline sales and marketing initiatives such as: direct marketing, events & conferences, strategic partnerships with the retail ecosystem, online marketing, social media, PR, viral marketing etc.
- Growth Management: You will build and execute a growth driven strategy to achieve market dominance in the extremely competitive market for new gTLDs.
- Channel Management: You will actively partner with the channel sales team to develop strong partnerships with registrars (distributors) worldwide to grow the business' topline.
- People Management: You will identify, recruit and manage an effective and passionate team of high-caliber individuals in order to effectively achieve business objectives.
- You will be hands on and involved in both the breadth and depth for all of the above functions and tasks.
Who should apply for this role?
- Should be a seasoned strategy and marketing professional with over 5 years of overall experience, of which at least 3 years have been spent in leading marketing initiatives preferably in the Internet industry.
- In addition to being Web 2.0 savy, is also proficient in field of online marketing.
- Should be an astute strategist - possess the natural ability to sense opportunity and focus on key differentiators.
- Should be a hustler who is target-driven, extremely motivated and does not stop until results are achieved.
- Has immaculate written and oral communication skills.
- Has a strong career trajectory.
- Preferably, has a MBA from a Tier 1 Business School.
Benefits and Perks
We at Radix love our jobs. And it’s no surprise – we get to work on exciting, new projects with some of the best brains in the industry, and that too in a vibrant atmosphere that is designed to be comfortable and conducive for our personal and professional growth.
And Radix goes the extra mile to make you feel at home. We offer benefits ranging from affordable catered meals and even snacks on the house. Our workspaces are welcoming and fun, complete with bean bag chairs and ping pong tables. You are free to wear what makes you comfortable and choose the hours you keep, as a team. Oh, and we’ve got your family covered too, with great health insurance plans and other benefits.
If you like the idea of working on solutions that have a truly global impact, get in touch!