Radix – Marketing & Business Development
Radix is a fully owned business unit within the the Directi Group (Linkedin's Top Companies,2018), which is focused on new domain extensions. Through several years of active bidding for domain registry licenses, Radix has won global and exclusive rights to the following new top-level domain endings:
Domain Ending | Example Website
.online | www.taste.online
.site | www.danwebb.site
.space | www.buzzi.space
.store | www.emirates.store
.tech | www.ces.tech
.website | www.thecomicbookstore.website
.press | www.freedom.press
.host | www.top.host
.pw | www.notepad.pw
.fun | www.placesfor.fun
Until a few years ago, finding a short, memorable domain name for a new website was quite challenging. The new domain extensions such as .TECH, .STORE, .FUN solve that problem by offering the opportunity to find desirable domain names at an affordable price.
Radix is Asia's largest newgTLD applicant under ICANN’s project to allow private companies to bid and operate new extensions, and we expect to play a large role in the global diversification of the internet namespace.
Our mission is to offer rich and memorable internet addresses that will host the next big idea, initiative, community, enterprise, killer app or viral sensation.
Radix operated new domains have garnered a tremendous response, having accumulated over 3 million domain registrations already, which is growing by around 1,500 registrations / day.
Founded - 2012
Total Strength - 50
Total Investment - US$ 45 Million
Operationally Profitable - YES
Annual Growth Rate - 35%+
What is the Job like?
- Positioned as the new "moniker" for the technology industry, .TECH has received positive feedback from various target groups in the technology sector - startups, developers, bloggers, universities, tech clubs, brands etc.
- The candidate applying to the role of the Marketing Specialist is expected to work with the Brand manager to hustle through and take the ".TECH journey" to the next level.
- Ideate and create hard hitting and relatable campaigns for various target segments for online, social, influencer and offline media
- Work with Content Marketing teams to identify potential stories, platforms and distribution partners
- Spearhead sponsorships and activations for global developer and startup centric events & conferences
- Identify and activate strategic alliances and integrations
- Identify and activate Influencer campaigns
- Work on creating annual and quarterly marketing plans
- Assist the Brand Manager in monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and process improvements
- Internal analysis on campaign performance
- Work closely with the content, design, web development and marketing teams to ensure timelines are met and quality standards maintained
Marketing & Brand Management:
Planning and Reporting:
Project Management & Operations
Who should apply for this role?
- 2-5 years experience in a marketing role
- Agency experience is a plus
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment
- Exceptional organization and planning skills
- Exceptional written/verbal communication
- A penchant for understanding consumer traits and behavior
- Keen eye to detail
- Basic understanding of visual communication and marketing media
Benefits and Perks
We at Radix love our jobs. And it’s no surprise – we get to work on exciting, new projects with some of the best brains in the industry, and that too in a vibrant atmosphere that is designed to be comfortable and conducive for our personal and professional growth.
And Radix goes the extra mile to make you feel at home. We offer benefits ranging from affordable catered meals and even snacks on the house. Our workspaces are welcoming and fun, complete with bean bag chairs and ping pong tables. You are free to wear what makes you comfortable and choose the hours you keep, as a team. Oh, and we’ve got your family covered too, with great health insurance plans and other benefits.
If you like the idea of working on solutions that have a truly global impact, get in touch!