If you’ve taken a day off of work to wait for the cable company to show up- or not show up, then you get it. We need something better, something more modern, something to make the service experience smoother. Dispatch is that answer. We’re solving the communication gap between enterprise brands, 3rd-party contractors, and the homeowner.
Our team needs a sharp, experienced, driven engineer who wakes up every day eager to help build the best possible scaling production web/mobile/platform apps. This person will join our enterprise engineering team and will be building and architecting new features that will be used by thousands of people every day.
- Love building high-use, high-scale network applications.
- Have strong opinions and aren’t afraid to share them.
- Can architect on the fly and quickly build fast, reliable, and scalable products.
- Are proactive about solving problems and already thinking 100 steps ahead to make our product better.
- Have 2+ years experience building high-scale modern web applications as a Full Stack Engineer.
- Experience with TDD/BDD patterns in modern software development.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure, start-up culture that expects great things every day.
- Are local and able to work in our Boston, MA (North End) office daily.
- Work closely with product team, architects, and clients to develop reliable, scalable integrations and new features for our enterprise product
- Work in small teams to build our Desktop app (React/Redux), supporting microservices (Go), and infrastructure (Docker, Rancher, AWS)
- Define patterns and processes to improve our engineering team and software
- Join our enterprise engineering team and will be building and architecting new products and features that will be used by thousands of people every day.
Still with us?
We’re ready to meet you if you wake up every day eager to get your hands dirty in a high growth start-up atmosphere.
Dispatch is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at on all of our teams. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Our company is a true meritocracy, and we invite you to come as you are.