Los Angeles, CA /
Full time (HQ or Remote)
Dispo aims to restore joy to the experience of photography. In fact, we aim to restore joy to modern life. We are not shocked that our love for the delight and surprise of disposable cameras is fun for everyone. A digital disposable camera experience allows us to reclaim our lives from our phones. Waiting for developed photos is like Christmas morning, and it allows us to use cameras to live in the moment and tell stories again. Our goal is to become the world’s home for photography’s ultimate purpose: storytelling and connection making.
Come join the team and live a little- or a lot.
What will you do?
- Collab with Product Management, Design and Eng and apply your expertise in analysis to create and scale insights
- Ability to work independently - you ask great questions about goals and designs and execute experiments daily
- Generate and present insights so that they can be useful to the design and eng orgs
- Create holistic readout documents to explain for non DS audience methodology, findings and conclusions
- Communicate your findings and help making data-informed decisions
Who are you?
- 2+ year of experience in a product-focused role
- 1+ years of experience with SQL and building data pipelines
- 1+ year of experience with a programming language, such as Python
- 1+ year of experience with creating visuals and dashboards in BI tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau, Power BI, Google Data Studio)
- Strong statistical knowledge
- Experience with analytical packages such as SciPy or R
- A team player who can collaborate with engineers, product managers, designers and other cross-functional teams
- Someone who loves product and is comfortable getting into the shoes of our users
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner to a senior audience
- Generous compensation
- Generous vacation
- Generous benefits
- Generous food
- Generous what else? You are an early employee. Just ask