Campus Marketing Manager
Atlanta, GA /
Full time (HQ or Remote)
Dispo is looking for a quick on their feet, creative, enthusiastic, and FUN Campus Marketing Manager to launch the college ambassador program on over 100 campuses. This position is located in Atlanta.
- This role will recruit, onboard, train, and manage a network of college ambassadors
- Work directly with HQ in Los Angeles and cross-functionally across departments (specifically with the brand, design, and marketing teams) to ensure consistent marketing and activation
- Budget management and tracking for the Campus Ambassador program, including post-activity reporting
- Management of two regional College Events Coordinators overseeing the college ambassador program events, relationships, tasks, and operations
- Understand, track, and manage trends and competitive landscape at the university level; provide recommendations on how to optimize the ambassador program and collegiate marketing efforts
- This role is based in Atlanta and requires travel to various universities across the United States alongside the college events coordinators
- 4+ years of professional experience in field marketing or event marketing (or a related background)
- Familiarity with large campus life, including greek life and campus ambassador programs
- Creatively and strategically-minded — localize a marketing strategy to hit or exceed KPIs
- Proactive self-starter — thrive on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight, leveraging and learning from successes ad challenges of other emerging Dispo markets
- Flexible and adaptable
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ready to HUSTLE and down to have FUN!
- Passionate about the Dispo brand vision and values
Dispo is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce, one that reflects the global community we serve. Our platform greatly benefits from a range of perspectives, which can only come from diversity of all types, across our team, at all levels of the organization. We strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, gender nonconforming, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, and other underrepresented groups to apply.