Community Manager (Japan)
Full time (HQ or Remote)
The Community Manager (Japan) role is perfect for someone 1-3 years out of college, who is interested in building a safe and respectful place for individuals around the globe. You will be on the frontlines, ensuring that we continue to build trust with our community members by promptly taking care of their requests, and removing any bad actors from the platform.
You will be an early member of the community team, and with that, comes a lot of responsibility, but also a lot of upside. If you are looking to be challenged and learn at an accelerated pace in a fast paced environment, this is the job for you.
- Support: You will be responsible for triaging Dispo community member support requests through the following channels (but not limited to): Email, Social Media, Appstore
- Social: Managing execution of social strategies across all platforms including, but not limited to:Dispo, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok
- Safety & Trust: Moderation. Fielding inbound community member reports and flags.
- Community Outreach: You will also be responsible for gathering insights and qualitative feedback from the community, both proactively and reactively identifying and reaching out to community members for various initiatives
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Extremely strong work ethic
- Great writing and communication skills
- Team player -- easy to collaborate with
- Willingness to learn
- Positive attitude
- Previous customer support experience
- Previous community management experience
- Passion for internet communities
- Some baseline technical knowledge
- Familiarity with productivity and support tools such as Zendesk and Asana