Graphic and Motion Designer
Los Angeles, CA /
Freelance (HQ or Remote)
We are looking for a graphic design guru with motion experience to create innovative content across all social channels and beyond. In this role you will conceptualize, create and edit visually compelling social content as well as assist with additional marketing and design needs.
The Graphic Designer is an enthusiastic, critical thinker who understands how to blend technology and art to craft meaningful, effective digital and social user experiences. This means that you have an eye for not just visually appealing content but content that converts followers to users. You will report to the Head of Brand and collaborate with the social, marketing and design teams to brainstorm strategy and ideas to execute on.
The role requires strong communication skills, creativity, attention to detail, and critical thinking to ensure a high standard of quality for all deliverables.
- Create images, videos, GIFs, etc. to deliver brand messages across social media platforms
- Assist with design needs for the marketing team
- Maintain and respect Dispo’s brand guidelines
- Handle critical deadlines and short turnarounds in a fast-paced environment (turnaround times can vary from a few hours for simpler projects to a few days to a few months)
- Research and implement latest social trends, best practices, and innovations across platforms
- Review data, iterate and craft new concepts regularly
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 2+ years of graphic and motion design experience
- Strong background in digital graphics and the ability to execute tasks under tight deadline
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (emphasis on Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut Pro and After Effects) and Keynote
- Cinema 4D is a major plus
- Skilled at pitching concepts, storyboarding and creating moodboards
- Deep understanding of social media and popular culture
- Creatively fueled personality that can bring new ideas to the table
A strong portfolio that showcases graphic and motion design is required. Please submit a portfolio and examples of work with application