Los Angeles, CA /
Full time (HQ or Remote)
Call us crazy, but Dispo aims to restore joy to the experience of photography. In fact, we aim to restore joy to modern life. Our generation is the first generation that cannot remember a past without cell phones and social media. I am not shocked that my love for the delight and surprise of disposable cameras is fun for everyone. A digital disposable camera experience allows us to reclaim our lives from our phones. Waiting for developed photos is like Christmas morning. And it allows us to use cameras to live in the moment and tell stories again. Our goal is to become the world’s home for photography’s ultimate purpose: storytelling and connection making. Come join our team and live a little- or a lot.
- Come join the Jony Ives of our visual ship
- You will have significant autonomy to build something breathtaking
- We want this to be the product you tell your grandkids about designing
- You will work hand in hand with the rest of the design team, product team, and eng team
Who are you?
- You dream in wireframes and user flows.
- This is a small team. You are someone who communicates seamlessly and loves working in teams.
- You obsess over the holistic product and customer experience
- Though you may have some big company experience, you cut your teeth in start ups and thrive in high growth environments
- In a phrase: app building. Minimum 2 years experience living, breathing, dreaming app design, with an emphasis on consumer social
- College degree not necessary. More important than educational credentials you are an experienced, world class designer
- Interaction design, visual design, user research
- A track record of syndicating customer insights that inform UX optimization and product development goals
- We run on Figma
- Generous equity
- Generous vacation
- Generous benefits
- Generous food