Strategy & Operations – Strategy & Operations /
DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and media companies get to know their customers. DISQO is the customer experience (CX) intelligence platform for understanding every customer experience. Businesses trust DISQO to power better decisions for every customer, touchpoint, and outcome. DISQO’s insights, agile testing and advertising measurement products are powered by millions of consumers on the industry’s largest opt-in consumer data platform.
We are looking for an experienced business professional, well versed in the IT industry to be DISQO’s Armenia office Site Leader. As a partner and liaison to our global leadership team, the role will drive DISQO’s strategic vision while overseeing business operations and providing leadership to the team in Armenia. The Site Leader's responsibilities include developing and implementing strategic plans and company policies, maintaining an open dialogue with stakeholders, and driving organizational success. The leader will be the point person on the ground to work with the corporate management team and will navigate organizational complexities to achieve objectives. The job requires an individual to roll-up their sleeves and partner with various areas of the business to help DISQO scale, making organizational improvements along the way.
Who We’re Looking For
Reporting to the CEO and working alongside the leadership team in AM and the US, the ideal candidate is a master of cross-functional leadership, a practiced decision-maker, determined problem solver, and is capable of inspiring teams to achieve measurable outcomes.. This role is responsible for identifying and implementing process improvements and leading cross functional efforts that result in greater outcomes for the organization.
What You Get To Do:
Strategy and Operations:
- Understands (and owns) every aspect of the DISQO AM office performance
- Participates in setting targets, drives execution and holds the team accountable both for individual and team results
- Drives standardization in alignment with broader organizational goals
- Developing and executing business strategies to achieve short and long-term goals
- Overseeing the company's business operations with an eye toward financial performance
- Partner with leaders outside of Armenia to build stronger connections and understanding of the unique dynamics
- Build alignment across DISQO and Armenia specific goals
- Ensure alignment of the Armenia team with the company goals and messages and partner with other leaders when there is a disconnect to drive alignment
- Manage the budget of the DISQO AM office in collaboration with the finance team, ensuring optimal allocation and utilization
Builds Effective Teams:
- Provide regular leadership counsel and guidance to team members
- Helping regularly deliver company communications ensuring clarity in messaging and understanding
- Assessing, managing and resolving problematic developments and situations
- Providing direct and indirect mentorship to the entire Armenia team Energizes others and builds a team culture of high performance and trust
- Champions inclusion, psychological safety, and courage
- Addresses performance issues quickly and compassionately
- Collaborates effectively with People Operations and appropriate partners
- Maintains positive and trust-based relations with business partners, shareholders, and outside parties while staying abreast of local government affairs
- Builds and enhances the company's public profile at events, speaking engagements, etc.
What You Bring To The Role:
- Successful track record developing an operations plan and overall functional model leveraging full-time and contract internal and external resources
- Strong understanding of technology, process and best practicesFollows a metrics-driven, analytical approach
- Outstanding organization and leadership abilities with strong attention to detail and a high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including ability to map out complex problems, provide clear solutions
- Team-oriented disposition with ability to facilitate, own cross-functional collaboration, gather, analyze, interpret and apply a wide range of data and inputs into a wide variety of audiences
- Enthusiastic problem-solver who can improvise and think creatively
- Superior communication skills are crucial, both written and verbal, with the ability to influence others and convey complex ideas in a way that is easy to consume.
Perks & Benefits:
·Flexible working hours
·Premium health insurance, family package
·Opportunity for sharing best practice with our US office
·Weekly massage day
·Catered lunches at the office
·Healthy food kitchen
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.