Senior Product Manager, Ad Measurement
Glendale, CA /
Product – Product Enterprise /
DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and media companies get to know their customers. DISQO is the customer experience (CX) intelligence platform for understanding every customer experience. Businesses trust DISQO to power better decisions for every customer, touchpoint, and outcome. DISQO’s insights, agile testing and advertising measurement products are powered by millions of consumers on the industry’s largest opt-in consumer data platform.
We’re looking for a world-class product manager to join a fast-paced and transformational company. In this role your mission will be to drive success for our ‘Brand & Outcomes Lift’ Ad Measurement products via steady improvements as well as revolutionary change. You will effectively own the technology that drives the core value proposition of Ad Measurement at Disqo. You will be responsible for implementing the vision for DISQO’s Ad Measurement products as we disrupt the insights world and make history together in a post-Third-Party Cookies world. This is a cross-functional role that will work closely with Sales, Engineering, Customer Service and other Product teams.
As an exceptional product manager, you are growth oriented and have a proven track record of building successful advertising measurement and analytics products. You will need to be a strategic thinker, frame and find solutions to complex product challenges, measure & drive results, and be able to move fast and maintain focus on the highest impact initiatives while keeping track of trade offs made along the way. You will also partner with platform and software engineering leadership to develop and execute a long-term vision that will further establish DISQO’s ad measurement platform as the clear leader in the space.
The ideal candidate is data-driven, detail-oriented, and creative when developing product solutions for our teams. You have excellent communication skills and are effective at problem-solving complex and ambiguous cases. They should also have experience managing products toward ambitious revenue goals with high growth expectations without sacrificing product performance, reliability, or platform/product stability.
Are you ready to be a part of our explosive growth journey? If you are a product manager that has a strong technical background with experience building B2B products for high-profile enterprise brand, agency and publisher clients, then we would be thrilled to talk to you.
What you will do:
- Partner with Product leaders to define the strategic vision for our Brand & Outcomes Lift measurement products and own the execution/implementation of that vision.
- Partner with Product leadership to define bi-annual OKRs/milestones to drive our roadmap initiatives and own the tactical sprint planning activities for a large scale admin tool (internal) and external client-facing dashboard.
- Align with Product and partner with Engineering leaders (Data & Software) to define epics, user-stories and acceptance criteria for both technical and non-technical development requirements.
- Build instrumentation, monitoring/observability and evaluation capabilities to create better products.
- Draw inferences from data and create strategies to build, test, and ship product experiments.
- Manage cross-team dependencies and work with our internal stakeholders, customers, GTM partners and engineering teams to improve our existing products and build disruptive new products/features.
- Measure impact of your work and monitor, report, communicate effectively to teammates, stakeholders, clients, and vendors/partners.
- Recognize and communicate risks/concerns
- Create and document processes to increase team productivity and provide support in hiring, onboarding, and coaching new team members.
What you bring to the role:
- 4-6 years of experience as a product manager/lead with 2-3 years specific experience with SaaS/Enterprise products
- Domain expertise in ad effectiveness measurement with 3+ years experience in ad measurement product management, preferably for a test/control brand and/or behavioral lift measurement product.
- A great attitude, collaborative spirit and openness to giving and receiving feedback
- Outstanding communication skills, positive attitude and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Superior critical thinking and a demonstrated ability to turn that into high leverage decisions and in-market wins
- The willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary to get things done - general manager / owner mentality
- A professional prioritizer - you can prioritize among competing opportunities, balance user voice with business priorities, and articulate the rationale behind decisions
- Experience working with Data Science teams and deploying statistical and machine learning models to production
- A track record of working with product design and UX teams that lead to products with high user engagement and satisfaction
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Generous PTO policy
·Flexible workplace policy
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to Employees
·Access to personal and professional growth tools - Calm App & LinkedIn Learning
Note: The benefits noted above are for full time US based employees only.
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.