Customer Support Senior Specialist
Member Support – Member Support /
DISQO is a next-generation consumer insights platform. We provide the highest quality consumer data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands. We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. This data helps our clients understand user behavior, build better experiences, and make better decisions. We utilize cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights which help shape the products and services of tomorrow.
- Manage large amounts of incoming Customer care requests
- Manage large amounts of incoming product department requests
- Troubleshoot, resolve and provide excellent customer service within SLA via different channels such as tickets, live chat, forums, phone call etc.
- Identify, prioritize and escalate Customer issues to Product, Marketing,Management, Tech. departments
- Follow up to ensure resolution by providing accurate, valid and complete information
- Continually test the product, identify bugs and report it to relevant teams through Jira or Trello
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Prepare presentations, manuals about product and/or process and introduce to teammates
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Follow SOP and make sure to meet all SLAs keeping high CSAT
- Stay current with company products, services, changes and updates
- Assist customer support representatives with daily duties upon request.
- At least 2 years of Customer Support experience in IT or IT related sphere
- At least 1 year experience in creating a product documentation and knowledge-base content in English
- Strong customer service skills including phone support and live chat client processes and procedures
- Advanced knowledge of ticketing and live chat desks like Freshdesk, Salesforce, Zendesk or similar systems
- Basic knowledge of network, database, web and mobile tools
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies is an advantage
- Knowledge of Jira, Trello is an advantage
- An upbeat and positive attitude, with the ability to work both in a team environment and independently
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to stay motivated at complex situations and motivate the team as well
- Ability to Capable to work evening shift and at weekend (upon need)
- Ability to be part of an "on call" after-hours team (upon demand).
Perks & Benefits:
·Flexible working hours
·Premium health insurance, family package
·Opportunity for sharing best practice with our US office
·Weekly massage day
·Catered lunches at the office
·Healthy food kitchen
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.