Marketing – Marketing /
DISQO is a next-generation consumer insights platform. We provide the highest quality consumer data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands. We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. This data helps our clients understand user behavior, build better experiences, and make better decisions. We utilize cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights which help shape the products and services of tomorrow.
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Manage the team of SEO Specialists, you will be responsible for building our outreach efforts
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content and landing pages
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends.
- Degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- At least 3 years experience as a SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role
- Good knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- At least 2 years experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Screaming Frog, ahrefs, MOZ, Buzzstream, LinkSignal) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude.
Perks & Benefits:
·Flexible working hours
·Premium health insurance, family package
·Opportunity for sharing best practice with our US office
·Weekly massage day
·Catered lunches at the office
·Healthy food kitchen
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.