Glendale, CA /
Product – Product /
DISQO is the CX platform for understanding every customer experience. Businesses trust DISQO to power better decisions for every customer, touchpoint, and outcome. DISQO's insights, agile testing and advertising measurement products are powered by millions of consumers on the industry's largest opt-in consumer data platform.
When you join DISQO Nation, you join a community that values trust, transparency and innovation. We invest in our employees and apply a bottom-up management approach, rooted in the concept of servant leadership. We approach each day eager to learn, grow, and make a lasting impact. Best of all, we have fun while doing it!
We are looking for an entrepreneurial product builder that can wear multiple hats and scale consumer-facing products in an exciting start-up. You will be responsible for shaping and executing a product strategy that enhances the user experience for millions of members in the customer insights industry. You'll have the opportunity to deeply understand user motivations and problems, iterate through experimentation, and drive the core business at DISQO.
What you'll do:
- Define and execute product vision, roadmap, and OKRs to 10x member experiences, including survey taking, loyalty, and trust & safety.
- Drive iterative product development by leveraging experimentation and member feedback loops.
- Help build a new loyalty program from scratch and iterate
- Support data science team in fraud risk monitoring and mitigation
- Manage the entire product life cycle from inception to launch, including writing product requirements, setting success metrics, experimenting and learning
- Work closely with engineering, UX design, and data science teams to translate user insights into innovative product solutions.
- Monitor product performance, analyze user feedback, and iterate to continually improve member experience.
- Be the subject matter expert on member experience and provide product thought leadership in a cross-functional task force with marketing, customer success, and member care teams.
What excites us:
- Proven track record (3+ years) of developing innovative products and taking them to market in consumer technology companies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or similar domains. A master’s degree and/or consulting experience is a plus
- Experience in consumer-facing products with a deep understanding of consumers and obsession with solving their problems
- Familiarity with A/B testing, data, and quantitative research methodologies to inform decision-making across the entire product design process/lifecycle.
- A self-starter who can operate autonomously to manage projects in a fast-paced environment and remain focused amidst frequently changing requirements
- Analytical thinker who can deep dive and take ambiguous and challenging problems and turn them into scoped projects and features
- Proven ability to make good business judgment and to effectively communicate and influence others
- Good design instinct and decent product judgment
$110,000 - $130,000 a year
This is a structured hybrid role based out of our Glendale, CA office. Your pay will be determined by your experience, work location, and other applicable factors.
You can read more about what’s happening at DISQO by visiting the DISQO Developer Blog or the DISQO Company Blog.
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Generous PTO policy
·Flexible workplace policy
·Team offsites, social events & happy hours
·Commuter FSA (for hybrid employees)
·Catered lunch and fully stocked kitchen
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to Employees
·Access to personal and professional growth tools - Calm App & LinkedIn Learning
·2023 End of year recess
Note: The benefits noted above are for full time US based employees only.
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.