Senior Director Product, Enterprise Apps
Glendale, CA /
Product – Product Enterprise /
DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and media companies get to know their customers. DISQO is the customer experience (CX) intelligence platform for understanding every customer experience. Businesses trust DISQO to power better decisions for every customer, touchpoint, and outcome. DISQO’s insights, agile testing and advertising measurement products are powered by millions of consumers on the industry’s largest opt-in consumer data platform.
As an exceptional product leader, you are growth-oriented and have a proven track record of building successful enterprise analytics or insights products. You will need to be a strategic thinker, frame and find solutions to complex product challenges, measure & drive results, and be able to move fast and maintain focus on the highest impact initiatives while keeping track of trade-offs made along the way.
The Sr. Director of Product, CX Platform will report to the CTO of the Company (located in Los Angeles) and will have hands-on responsibility over product vision, strategy, execution, team development and in general contributing to DISQO’s products and product culture.
What you will do:
- Act as the primary stakeholder and the evangelist for our CX Platform and rally our teams to reach new heights
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to align on product strategy and priorities that deliver measurable results
- Define and own the strategic vision and roadmap for our CX Platform and communicate it effectively and passionately across the company
- Ideate new products to further expand DISQO’s CX platform
- Create go-to-market strategies for new product offerings
- Work with Product Marketing to develop a clear and compelling Marketing Strategy for our products
- Partner with Sales & Customer Success teams to consistently engage with clients to enable a deep understanding of customer needs and reflect them in product roadmaps
- Build a strong external presence and be an external evangelist for our product vision, technology and product roadmap, influencing our customers, industry analysts and key partners
- Take our hypothesis-driven/data-informed product culture to the next level and ensure that we’re representing our customers’ voice in all product decisions
- Build a world-class product organization that product managers relish being a part of
- Define and own product OKRs & roadmap and conduct quarterly product reviews
- Drive product planning, product definition, tactical execution, user engagement and feedback cycles
- Partner with internal stakeholders including engineering, data science & growth marketing teams to unlock product innovation
- Act as a role model and an advocate for our Agile and Servant Leadership culture values
What you bring to the role:
- 12+ years of combined leadership experience leading product or engineering teams, ideally for Enterprise Analytics, SaaS-driven Insights, or SaaS Platforms that enable multiple B2B Enterprise Products. We are looking for individuals with demonstrated repeat business growth and/or exit successes in high-profile startups
- A deep understanding of Analytics, Insights, BI, AdTech and/or MarTech is desirable
- A real passion for the art of Product Management (demonstrated by talks, presentations or published articles)
- Deep technical and analytical skills (Tip of the hat if you know SQL)
- Experience working with Data Analytics and BI tools (Tableau, Looker, Domo, etc.)
- Strong Systems Thinking and the ability to deconstruct complex problems into coherent smaller parts
- Strong people management skills with demonstrated experience recruiting and managing high performance geo-distributed product management and product design teams
- Ability to communicate with and influence engineering teams effectively
- Ability to operate effectively in both tactical and strategic capacities - You can comfortably adjust your altitude and roll up your sleeves as needed
- A professional prioritizer - you can prioritize among competing opportunities, balance user voice with business priorities, and articulate the rationale behind decisions
- Experience working with Data Science teams and deploying machine learning models to production
- Champion of design thinking with a strong sense for what good user experience should be
- Experience building platforms that support multiple products is a big plus
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent or professional experience working as a software engineer, QA engineer, data analyst, etc.
- Agile & Servant Leader DNA
$200,000 - $250,000 a year
This is a structured hybrid role based out of our Glendale, CA office. Your pay will be determined by your experience, work location, and other applicable factors.
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Generous PTO policy
·Flexible workplace policy
·Team offsites, social events & happy hours
·Commuter FSA (for hybrid employees)
·Catered lunch and fully stocked kitchen
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to Employees
·Access to personal and professional growth tools - Calm App & LinkedIn Learning
·2023 End of year recess
Note: The benefits noted above are for full time US based employees only.
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.