Chief Revenue Officer (CRO)
Los Angeles, CA
Revenue Operations – Revenue Operations /
DISQO is the CX platform for understanding every customer experience. Businesses trust DISQO to power better decisions for every customer, touchpoint, and outcome. DISQO's insights, agile testing and advertising measurement products are powered by millions of consumers on the industry's largest opt-in consumer data platform.
When you join DISQO Nation, you join a community that values trust, transparency and innovation. We invest in our employees and apply a bottom-up management approach, rooted in the concept of servant leadership. We approach each day eager to learn, grow, and make a lasting impact. Best of all, we have fun while doing it!
As Chief Revenue Officer, your role is highly pivotal, directly influencing the durable growth of DISQO—driving new business sales, expanding existing client base revenue, partnering with marketing and demand generation, and developing a broader GTM strategy for DISQO. You'll be responsible for tripling DISQO’s Revenue over the next four years at scale, optimizing our sales processes, developing effective revenue growth strategies, and collaborating cross-functionally to ensure alignment and success for our CX Platform and Research Management Services product lines. As a key member of the Executive Leadership Team, you’ll work closely with the CEO, sales executives, and other senior leaders to identify opportunities for revenue growth, while developing and implementing strategies to achieve our goals.
Who you are:
The ideal candidate brings expertise to grow, train, and manage a national sales team, including developing sales strategies and matrixes for analyzing sales performance. You know how to participate actively in strategic and business unit planning to develop reasonable and thorough revenue projections for annual budgets and multi-year projections, as well as provide input/guidance with contract negotiations. You bring to the table a successful background in selling enterprise products to large organizations, from platform selling to platform multi-product offering, with experience in revenue operations. You’re a hands-on leader with deep experience in building and scaling small, multi-segmented sales teams; developing them into becoming highly-driven, analytical and organized while inspiring them to drive revenue growth. And, you have the ability to analyze data and communicate insights effectively to leadership teams.
What you will do at DISQO:
- Develop and execute revenue growth and GTM strategies that align with DISQO’s goals and objectives
- Oversee and manage high-performing Sales and Sales Operations teams, partner with Marketing, Demand Generation as well as Revenue Operations, to meet or exceed revenue targets
- Provide mentorship (training) to Sales team members to ensure they are achieving their full potential
- Partner with the Customer Success Leadership Team to develop and maintain relationships with key customers and partners to drive revenue growth
- Analyze market trends and competitive landscape to identify new business opportunities
- Collaborate with the Product Development team on short term goals and long term strategies to build category leading products
- Partner with the Marketing team on developing strategies to maximize lead generation
- Manage the bookings forecasting process and provide regular updates to the leadership team
- Partner with the Revenue Operations team on Quotas, Compensation Design and Deal Desk
- Develop and implement sales and operations plans to support revenue growth objectives
- Collaborate with the Finance team to ensure revenue goals are aligned with financial targets and budgets
- Live our core values—Transparency, Trust, Team, Growth Mindset, Innovation, Create Impact—and approach leadership through the practices of Servant Leadership
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field; MBA preferred
- 15+ years of experience in Sales and Revenue Operations, with at least five years in a leadership role at a software/CX company
- Tech industry experience—strong understanding of both software as a service and usage based models, and current market trends
- Goal-oriented approach—proven track record of driving revenue growth and exceeding sales targets
- Passion for helping teams mature—experience training, building, and managing Sales and SalesOps team members
- Strategic thinking—background in developing growth strategies with the executive team and board of directors
- Strong interpersonal skills—excellent communication with ability to build strong relationships with customers and partners as well as internally and cross-functionally
- Self-starter—strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Builder mindset—experience developing and penetrating international markets
$275,000 - $375,000 a year
Location: Greater Los Angeles. This is a structured hybrid role based out of our Glendale, CA office.
Remote will be considered for the right candidate with frequent travel required.
DISQO has built a great company culture with an eNPS score of 85 on employee satisfaction. As members of DISQO Nation, we pride ourselves on having a positive, performance-oriented workplace that includes a flexible hybrid approach, competitive medical benefits, and an amazing vacation policy. Read more about our culture on Glassdoor.
You can learn more about what’s happening at DISQO by visiting the DISQO Developer Blog or the DISQO Company Blog.
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Generous PTO policy
·Flexible workplace policy
·Team offsites, social events & happy hours
·Commuter FSA (for hybrid employees)
·Catered lunch and fully stocked kitchen
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to Employees
·Access to personal and professional growth tools - Calm App & LinkedIn Learning
·2023 End of year recess
Note: The benefits noted above are for full time US based employees only.
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.