Senior Automation QA
Engineering – Engineering /
DISQO is a next-generation consumer insights platform. We provide the highest quality consumer data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands. We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. This data helps our clients understand user behavior, build better experiences, and make better decisions. We utilize cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights which help shape the products and services of tomorrow.
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, exciting & highly motivated team and upgrade your skills while creating real impact. We use a modern tech stack and cloud infrastructure. We are not only looking for work experience, but rather the willingness to step up to challenges and the ability to learn quickly.
We believe the best software is written and managed by small teams that know how to make the impossible possible. We use agile software development techniques and modern tools to focus our efforts on solving our business goals. We use OKR’s to track everything we do. We deliver early and often. We obsess over our code, architecture, and infrastructure. And we believe that these practices lead to higher quality products.
Check out the DISQO Developer Blog for the latest from our DISQOTECH team.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Work closely with product managers in an agile environment
- Participate in all cycles of software design and testing
- Implement automated testing platforms, unit, and end-to-end tests
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Investigate customer problems referred by the technical support team
- Create & manage bug reports and communicate with the team
- Build different test scenarios and acceptance tests
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and test automatization
- Work with deployments teams and resolving any level issues for the system
- Set up, maintain, and operate test automation frameworks
- Ability to manually test and provide bug reports when bugs are found
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components
- At least 3 years experience with one of the programming languages (Java, C#, Python or other programming language)
- At least 3 years experience with writing tests (E2E, Integration, Unit)
- At least 3 years experience with Selenium or another automation tool or framework
- At least 3 years experience with relational databases
- At least 3 years experience with Enterprise architecture/Microservices and RESTful APIs
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Design
- Able to recognize risks and errors in an application
- Able to find bottlenecks and thresholds in existing code with the help of automation tools
- Good time management and organizational skills
- The ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry
- A passion for testing and development
- Fluent in English reading/writing/speaking
- Detail-oriented personality and a self-starter.
- Experience with Spring framework
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Security testing
- Experience with Domain-driven design approach (DDD)
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience with Containerization
- Experience with creating GitLab Runners
- Experience with SonarQube
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), specially Kinesis & Lambda
- Good knowledge in the most widely-used Agile methodologies.
Perks & Benefits:
·Flexible working hours
·Premium health insurance, family package
·Opportunity for sharing best practice with our US office
·Weekly massage day
·Catered lunches at the office
·Healthy food kitchen
Check out the DISQO Developer Blog for the latest from our DISQTECH team.
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.