Client Success Manager
We believe shopping should be simple and exciting and empower people to see the best version of themselves. We have started off with the eyewear industry and are changing an old-school, overwhelming, clinical, boring experience into a delightful one where customers feel great about themselves and their purchase.
Computer vision and machine learning power our industry-leading augmented reality virtual try on, facial analysis, and frame recommendation engine. We license this technology platform to eyewear retailers who embed it into their web, mobile and in-store experiences to fundamentally shift how they sell eyewear. We have a great foundation. Our technology is being used by over 10M users a month around the world, and we have strong partnerships with some of the world’s top eyewear retailers.
This is a cross-functional role and interfaces with sales, product, user experience, and engineering. We are looking for someone technical, detail-oriented, bright, and energetic who can effectively communicate with Fortune 1,000 clients. You will be the main client point of contact post-implementation through ongoing project management with clients. We have global clients so this will require some non-traditional hours and limited travel.
What you'll do:
- Manage post-sales account planning for a portfolio of clients dispersed around the globe
- Own day-to-day communication and build value-add partnerships with clients
- Deeply understand client business goals and key performance indicators
- Be a champion for client needs internally and a champion for Ditto externally
- Guide clients to adhere to product best practices
- Lead quarterly executive business reviews with strategic customers
- Communicate and help prioritize client needs to Product Manager and UX Lead
- Deliver flawless, client-facing quality of work in all communication with clients such as content for post-sales client engagement
- Run and analyze weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports of technology effectiveness to uncover insights, create strategies for client improvement and communicate lessons learned
- Perform 1st level support and triage of client technical issues and create detailed tickets outlining reported problems
- 2+ years working in SaaS and/or managing Fortune 1,000 client relationships/accounts
- Understanding of APIs and SDKs BA or BS degree
- Excellent client relationship builder
- Good project management skills
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills
- Self-starter who operates well with ambiguity
Nice to have:
- Experience working with ecommerce companies and/or international clients
- Familiarity with UI/UX and/or working with design teams
- Previously worked with CRM tools such as Salesforce
Ditto is a venture-backed technology company based in the Bay Area with 50 wonderful full-time employees. We provide a unique opportunity to work alongside a talented team of software engineers, business leaders, creatives, physicists and researchers to bring state of the art computer vision/machine learning technologies to market at scale.
We value citizenship where each teammate is committed to doing their part for the greater good while showing care and respect for each other. We love passionate people with a zest for life and a positive attitude. We have high expectations for hard-work and give a lot of flexibility to take time for the other things that are important to you.
We have all the perks you would expect from a great start-up: competitive salary, meaningful equity as an early employee, medical, dental, unlimited PTO, a 401K and a flexible work from home policy. We care a lot about doing the little things well and also offer endless snacks, Philz coffee, and fun monthly team events ranging from trips to Napa, hiking Angel Island, an afternoon at MOMA to arcade game competitions. We have an amazing office space right at the 19th Street BART stop in Oakland.