Operations Analyst, Digital Assets
United States /
We believe shopping should be simple and exciting and empower people to see the best version of themselves. We have started off with the eyewear industry and are changing an old-school, overwhelming, clinical, boring experience into a delightful one where customers feel great about themselves and their purchase.
Computer vision and machine learning power our industry-leading augmented reality virtual try-on, facial analysis, and frame recommendation engine. We license this technology platform to eyewear retailers who embed it into their web, mobile, and in-store experiences to fundamentally shift how they sell eyewear. We have a great foundation. Our technology is being used by over 10M users a month around the world, and we have strong partnerships with some of the world’s top eyewear retailers.
We are seeking an Analyst to help manage the scaling of our digital eyewear library from 65,000 SKUs to 100,000+ SKUs and implement processes associated with digital eyewear production. We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented, technical person who can work with clients and internal partners to deliver excellent service.
This role can be 100% remote.
What you'll do:
- Manage the end-to-end creation of our 3D digital glasses
- Manage existing client relationships, onboard new clients and synthesize feedback to identify opportunities for improvement
- Analyze our operational pipeline to address bottlenecks, inefficiencies and areas for improvement
- Identify and execute on opportunities to further automate tasks to improve our operational processes
- Develop deep knowledge of specific operational areas and spearhead projects to extract insights and craft recommendations
- Produce and maintain dashboards to monitor the performance of key metrics
- Identify and build business cases for initiatives that address strategic cross-functional issues
- Work cross-functionally to support other teams by surfacing data and insights to facilitate decision making with various stakeholders
- Develop methods to maintain the data integrity of our database
- Bachelor’s or higher degree, or the equivalent (Ditto recognizes that knowledge and skills equivalent to those earned in a degree program can also be achieved via nontraditional paths, and welcomes applicants with nontraditional training.)
- 2+ years working in an operations, analyst, or consulting role required, prior start-up experience preferred
- Technical problem solver who has professional experience with Excel spreadsheets and SQL
- Experience working with large data sets, creating dashboards, compiling analytics
- You are an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing
- You have an analytical mindset with demonstrated ability to work through complex, ambiguous problems
- Can work independently as well as cross-functionally with several teams
- You have a point of view but are a low ego individual and a great team member
- Bonus points for prior project management experience
- Bonus points for Looker and Python experience
Ditto is a post-Series B, venture-backed technology company with 50 wonderful full-time employees. We are based in the Bay Area and are shifting towards remote working in light of a growing global client base and Covid-19.
We provide a unique opportunity to work alongside a talented team of software engineers, business leaders, creatives, physicists and researchers to bring state of the art computer vision/machine learning technologies to market at scale.
We celebrate what makes us each unique and believe that when experienced people of diverse talents, backgrounds and opinions are inspired to come together, greatness occurs. We are built on trust which combines being authentic, credible and reliable. We love passionate people with a zest for life and an adaptable, positive attitude. We have high expectations for hard-work and give a lot of flexibility to take time for the other things that are important to you.
We enable team members to work remotely or from our amazing office space at the 19th Street BART stop in Oakland, CA if you are local. We have all the perks you would expect from a great start-up: competitive salary, meaningful equity as an early employee, medical, dental, unlimited PTO, and a 401K. We care a lot about doing the little things well and work hard to build a strong team culture. Since moving to remote work this year, we have translated the team activities into online happy hours, trivia, Zoom pictionary and are trying to be creative to build strong relationships amongst remote team members. Post Covid, we plan to get the whole team together twice a year and support smaller group meetings in person where they make sense.