Director of Customer Success - Remote
Seattle, Washington /
Customer Success /
Remote Full - Time
Diversio is the first diversity workforce platform using artificial intelligence to help companies like Disney, Paramount, Unilever, Microsoft, American Express, and Ceridian advance diversity, inclusion, and equity through the power of award-winning software and data. Founded on integrity, accuracy, and a desire to have companies work towards a more inclusive, safe, and efficient workforce, the Diversio platform is the gold standard for inclusion, surfacing critical data, insights, and tools to mobilize teams around diversity and inclusion efforts. We are leaders in the industry that are using technology to build a product that can help solve and measure real world problems.
A career with Diversio is an opportunity to work with incredibly smart humans, build a category, and make meaningful contributions toward building a truly inclusive workplace, everywhere. It is a chance to join a rapidly growing company that has been recognized by Fast Company as a “World Changing Idea in Data and AI.” Diversio is a fast growing start-up who is backed by top-tier investors, First Round Capital and Golden Ventures, and is looking for someone who is excited to make meaningful change in the world through technology and grow their career at a hyper growth company.
About the role:
The Director of Customer Success leads a team that helps customers understand their data, identify priorities, and implement quantifiable change that fuels talent attraction, employee retention, and growth. This person will be consultative, solution-oriented and a strong relationship builder. They are able to think strategically and effectively prioritize resources to meet the needs of customers. The Director of Customer Success will have strong familiarity with Enterprise sales and account management processes as well as a good understanding of the diversity, equity and inclusion space. They will lead the team by example to deliver on upsell and cross-sell initiatives, renewals strategies, and executive business reviews with clients.
We are open and supportive of remote workers within Canada, the US or the UK.
What you will do:
- Partner with Revenue leadership counterparts to refine processes, systems, and resources to successfully support customers
- Provide direction and expertise on DEI topics to enterprise clients as well as the Customer Success team
- Own the Customer Success team’s performance metrics and be responsible for guiding the team to meet and exceed goals
- Prioritize relationship-building at the executive level with Diversio’s largest customers and ensure direct reports are doing the same in their own books of business
- Own the renewals forecast, reporting metrics to the executive team reporting on renewal trends monthly
- Standardize activities that CSMs execute at each stage in the customer journey
- Partner closely with Marketing, Sales, Product and other internal stakeholders to rally the organization around customer outcomes
- Focus on developing the Customer Success team - coaching them to deliver ROI and strategic guidance for their customers
- Problem solve, innovate, and build the customer experience at scale
- Take high-level business goals and define metrics, build reports/dashboards, and track progress
- Gain a thorough understanding of client needs and the competitive landscape. Drive product strategy by Identifying opportunities for account growth and enhanced satisfaction
- Foster a learning culture, focused on high-performance, agility, and creativity within the team
- Willing to risk comfort level and step into unknown projects/tasks; find scrappy solutions to challenging problems, remove roadblocks, and pivot strategy as needed
You will likely* have:
- Relevant experience in customer success, DEI consulting, or sales
- Experience at the managerial level
- A background in consulting and/ or ability to deliver complex and nuanced client deliverables
- Demonstrated ability leading a customer facing team to exceed performance goals — strong people management, coaching and development experience
- High level of business acumen and an ability to communicate effectively
- History of improving processes, methodologies, programs or frameworks that increased team performance
- Experience establishing strategic C-level relationships
- Excellent organization, project management, and time management skills
What you can expect from us:
A Commitment to growth, we care about people's personal and professional growth. With a rapidly growing team we offer both formal and informal mentorship opportunities because we want the team to grow with us. Wellness isn’t just a check box for us, we walk the walk internally by implementing Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging initiatives driven by feedback from the team. We offer competitive salary, equity, health coverage, and unlimited time off. Taking time off to recharge and refresh, see the world, or have a staycation is what helps us show up and build an award winning company. Diversio is a remote-first organization with a thoughtfully crafted culture that prioritizes opportunities for connection. There is the option of hybrid work in our local offices where available.
We strive to build a culture of not only listening and acting but making ourselves available and accessible. Diversio’s team is built up of people who are hard working, dedicated, and fun to work with. Come see for yourself!
Belonging & accommodation:
Diversio is looking for all kinds of people to join our team and are committed to bringing in a bright talented pool of diverse people. We strive to build a balanced, inclusive, and equitable work force that celebrates and respects your identity. We value differences and encourage people to apply, especially those who may be underrepresented in the tech community. If you require accommodation please connect with us at email@example.com.
* Studies have found that men will apply to jobs if they believe they meet 60% of the criteria, while women apply if they feel they meet 100% of them. Some of our best team members come from non-traditional backgrounds, so if you don’t meet these criteria but think you’d be a great fit – please reach out!