Internship (f/m/d) in the Design Team
Creation & Development /
Divimove is one of the spearheads in the international online video business and has been writing a unique success story since 2012. With offices in Berlin, Cologne, Amsterdam, Milan, Madrid, Paris, Stockholm, Helsinki and Copenhagen, we lead Europe's largest influencer network with over 1000 talented partners in areas such as gaming, tech, fashion, beauty and entertainment. Divimove develops - hand in hand with UFA X & TUBE ONE - concepts, strategies, creative ideas and produces entertainment content for partners on platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and many more.
As our new Intern (f/m/d) in the Design Team your tasks will include:
- Support of the Design Team in all their daily tasks
- Determining size and arrangement of copy and photo material
- Editing size and font style for Social Media posts and presentations
- Research for material like pictures to certain topics that express the message
- Monitoring brand consistency in your work
- Currently enrolled in a university program and looking for a mandatory internship
- Studies in the field of media or graphic design, or similar fields
- Fluency in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent skills in using the pen tool in Photoshop
- Well structured and tidy personality with curiousity
- Willingness to learn new things and propose ideas to the Team
- Motion skills are a plus
- Fluent in English
What can you expect?
- The possibility to gain insight into Europe's market leader in the online video world as an Intern with a monthly payment of 450€
- An exciting challenge, all around the area of media and social media
- The freedom to develop your own ideas and to work independently on them
- Flat hierarchies and the chance to make a difference
- Flexible working hours and freedom for innovation
- Create your own career path through various training opportunities
- A dynamic and international team
- Regular team events and company events
- Benefits like coffee, water, drinks and fruit
Does this job posting sound interesting to you?
Then we are looking forward to your application documents written in English and including your first possible starting date.