Working Student – Business Intelligence (f/m/d)
Business Intelligence /
The Digital Video Movement is the first pan-European studio and talent agency with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Cologne, Copenhagen, Paris, Madrid, Milan and Stockholm. In an era of movements, our aim is to craft the zeitgeist. Our productions and campaigns for broadcasters, brands and NGOs have been awarded multiple times. The international Divimove team creates stories with impact and purpose, developed for European audiences. Our projects range from TV productions and fictional series to innovative formats on platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, Twitch or TikTok. We turn social influencers and artists into personal brands across any platform – including social media, TV, podcasts and music charts. Our multicultural 250-strong team speaks all languages - from mainstream to subcultural, from the Fridays For Future movement to K-Pop culture. Since 2019 the United Screens, UFA X, MESH Collective and Tube One Networks have all joined our movement. Together we offer our partners the fast-lane ticket to reach every community in Europe. Are you ready to craft the zeitgeist? Join the movement.
- Querying our database using PostgreSQL,
- Collaborating with our operations and finance teams to process financial data to pay our clients,
- Supporting integration of new data sources& API’s into database,
- Using social listening tools to extract relevant data for projects and pitches,
- Analyzing social media metrics,
- Creating reporting and data visualizations,
- Researching social media trends and technical topics.
- Studies in the field of Data Science, Computer Science or (business-) informatics,
- You are comfortable programming in Postgresql(Python is a plus),
- You have experience creating data visualizations or dashboards, preferably with software like Power BI,
- You have experience with or interest in social media metrics and analysis
- You have preferably already gained experience with Social Listening Tools, for example Tubular, CreatorIQ, Brandwatch, Netbase, Social Bakers, Pulsar, TikTok Creator Marketplace, Influential,
- You have a very good knowledge of Excel
- You are communicative, motivated, adaptive and detail-oriented,
- You are fluent in English, every other language is a plus
- You can work up to 20 hours/ week.
What you can expect?
- The opportunity to actively shape Europe's largest Studio & Talent Agency,
- The freedom to develop your own ideas and to work independently on them,
- Flat hierarchies and the chance to make a difference,
- Flexible working hours, mobile office and freedom for innovation
- Create your own career path through various training opportunities,
- A dynamic and international team,
- Regular team events and company events,
- Benefits like fresh fruit, cereals, Mate and the support of your Urban Sports/ OneFit membership,
- Dog-friendly office
- Inclusion and diversity are core values of Divimove. Therefore, we explicitly encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.
Does this job profile sound exciting to you?
Then we are looking forward to your application documents written in English and including your first possible starting date.