(Junior) Operations Manager (f/m/d)
Divimove is one of the spearheads in the international online video business and has been writing a unique success story since 2012. The RTL subsidiary, with offices in Berlin, Cologne, Amsterdam, Milan, Madrid, Paris, Stockholm, Helsinki and Copenhagen, leads Europe's largest influencer network with over 1000 talented partners in areas such as gaming, tech, fashion, beauty and entertainment. Divimove develops - hand in hand with UFA X & TUBE ONE - concepts, strategies, creative ideas and produces entertainment content for partners on platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and many more.
As a (Junior) Operations Manager you will be:
- In charge of ensuring a quality control of our Customer Relationship Management tool
- Supporting the contract life cycle management process
- Active improvements of company’s processes and optimizing work efficiency across team units
- Participate in documentation and visualization of company’s processes
- Maintaining knowledge of employees through training's on essential operational tools
- Academic degree in Economics, Business Administration or similar degree
- Excellent German and English skills
- Data assets entry and processing skills, people management, deadline oriented and adaptive
- Strong multitasking abilities and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail: precise and organised
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office tools
- Previous experience with contract management tools
- Previous experience in an Operations or Finance department is considered an advantage
What can you expect?
- Become part of Europe's market leader in the online video world
- An exciting challenge, all around the area of media and social media
- The freedom to develop your own ideas and to work independently on them
- Flat hierarchies and the chance to make a difference
- Flexible working hours and freedom for innovation
- Create your own career path through various training opportunities
- A dynamic and international team
- Regular team events and company events
- Benefits like coffee, water, drinks and fruit and the support of your Urban Sports/ OneFit membership
Does this job profile sound exciting to you?
Our Recruiting Manager Maria is looking forward to your application documents written in English and including your first possible starting date and salary expectations.