Creative Producer (f/m/d)
Creation & Development
Divimove is one of the spearheads in the international online video business and has been writing a unique success story since 2012. The RTL subsidiary, with offices in Berlin, Cologne, Amsterdam, Milan, Madrid, Paris, Stockholm, Helsinki and Copenhagen, leads Europe's largest influencer network with over 1000 talented partners in areas such as gaming, tech, fashion, beauty and entertainment. Divimove develops - hand in hand with UFA X & TUBE ONE - concepts, strategies, creative ideas and produces entertainment content for partners on platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and many more.
Creative Producer (f/m/d)
Are you on a constant lookout for the next big online format, or try to shape every piece of exciting content you see into an online series? Do you love watching advertisements and campaigns but also know how to improve them and develop your own?
Are you a disciplined self-starter that can work under guidance but also takes ownership?
In the role of Creative Producer your mission is to develop concepts for advertising campaigns that we construct for our clients.
You have big ideas and understand how to tailor your concepts to fit the needs of our internal and external stakeholders.
Your approach is platform agnostic, backed by data driven insights and your ideas and concepts can be benchmarked for success through reach, engagement and retention. With support of our sales team, you are responsible for responding to the briefings from our potential clients with the development of ideas that grab the attention of their target audience. You will be our expert of what is happening in the social and traditional media in France and support us with your cultural knowledge in the use of the right creative language.
- 2 - 5 years relevant work experience in a creative role at an agency or content production company
- The sensitivity and empathy to create appealing and emotional brand entertainment campaigns
- Strategic mindset - you can support your ideas with the right data and insights
- You inspire and excite people through your passion for digital brand content and the creative outlet it presents
- You are organized, proactive, performance-driven and the mindset of an entrepreneurial self-starter
- Excellent communication skills and grammar in French and English
What can you expect?
- Become part of Europe's market leader in the online video world
- An exciting challenge, all around the area of media and social media
- The freedom to develop your own ideas and to work independently on them
- Flat hierarchies and the chance to make a difference
- Flexible working hours and freedom for innovation
- Create your own career path through various training opportunities
- A dynamic and international team
- Regular team events and company events
- Benefits like coffee, water, drinks and fruit and the support of your Urban Sports/ OneFit membership
Does this job profile sound exciting to you?
Our Recruiting Manager Maria is looking forward to your application documents written in English and including your first possible starting date and salary expectations.